Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8 - 326 - Live life fully

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      Live life fully
      “Time is life. It is irreversible and irreplaceable. To waste your time is to waste your life, but to master your time is to master your life and make the most of it.”
      -- Alan Lakein
      Refuse to feel USED by life! Make full use of it instead.
      To do this, we initially need to take control of the time of our lives. Time management is life management, from the inside out. It’s an INSIDE job. You already have everything you need. You have the power to create a life of meaning, fulfillment and joy.
      Your challenge is to find what works for you! Review the literature but make your own decisions. To do this, you’ll need to:
      • Get to know yourself -- your desires and passions, rhythms, styles, challenges, needs and habits.

      • Be aware that you always have choice. Claim your independence and power to choose what is right for your life, moment by moment.
      “Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”
      -- M. Scott Peck
      *** Imagine - free, quality time in a balanced, orderly and peaceful week! Free yourself from chaos and procrastination! Take our Time Management Skills Workbook with support emails.
      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven