Love is Letting Go of the Fear

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012

      Source: Enlighten Hearts

      Love is letting go of the Fear, it is the feeling of feeling Alive,it is the Heart Exploding beautiful emotions that fill our souls with the most powerful sentiment that Exists, LOVE, The one and only that make Us vibrate in another frequency where everything turns to Magic. Feeling Love is being Positive with ourselves is raising ourselves up in our consciousness , it is enlightening our minds with the Divine. Loving ourselves is the most wonderful gift that was created for Us to recieve ,to unwrapped it and discover it. Search inside your Heart, listen to your soul, it is shouting for you to open your gift, and spread your love to the world. Share your beautiful Soul , let your Soul Shine .¯`*•.¸♥☆ ☆ ♥.•*¨`*
      Blessings, Love and Light