Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Dancing With The Sun w/ Second Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      I could not help but have a quiet chuckle reading about absorbing the Sun as I was out for quite a bit yesterday and I definitely absorbed more than enough. ;)
      At the heart of this message, which speaks deeply for me, is this passage: "All actions and creative endeavors must originate with this source of unconditional love." As you receive this and experience this blooming from within you in turn share this out. The measure that we share this to all of those around us and the world will reflect the bounty and growth of this Unconditional Divine Love within us. Not holding the light within to illuminate only for us but to share the illumination, the joy, the song as well with others. So that each of us finds our own rhythm, dance and song within and begin sharing our personal dreams that reflect the unity we all have together as One. Yes let us set new dreams and goals whether they are found through a renewal and transformation of present ones or, equally as magnificent, fertile fields where we can and are sowing new seeds for the germination or manifestation of new life inside and out.

      On the mountains of old pyres or beacons were set into place. So that when one was lit that light carried far for this was a message. Which in turn began a chain of each of that caught that light, received that message and in turn was lit and carried that onward. So today keep to our hearts that is all it takes. Even beginning with just one let your beacon shine brightly for other beacons will catch that radiance, receive that message, and their own will begin to shine brighter and brighter. Adding more and more across this world as our personal beacons come together to bring illumination, healing, joy and love that will truly see this world transformed as we shine our own lights and shine together as One in the same beautiful Divine Moment. We are cultivating a heart and mind of compassion for one another and this Earth in these acts. As this speaks on below: "Speak with authority and not be afraid of your power. Walk in humility and in service with a proud and giving nature." You can embrace that confidence, that boldness with humbleness which is true greatness born of compassion. love and respect. Embrace the moment and let your light and life shine!

      19. Dancing with the Sun

      19. Dancing with the Sun
        May the longtime sun shine upon you, all love surround you, and the pure light within you guide your way home—guide your way home. –Traditional Sufi Blessing
      Soul Message: Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. –John Wesley

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, one is blessed with boundless enthusiasm and the joy of creation. Dance into this beautiful life with respect and gratitude. You have earned the rapture of this golden essence; however, it is only yours to the extent you share it with the world. This light is the torch of service that must radiate out from the heart of humanity. All actions and creative endeavors must originate with this source of unconditional love.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Setting Sun Woman: The keeper of tomorrow’s dreams and goals, She teaches us about the will to live, survive, and thrive as caretakers on planet Earth. Give thanks for the light of this Goddess. Open your curtains to the daylight. Drink sparkling water that the Sun has nourished. Absorb the rays of the Sun as they penetrate into the core of your deepest self. Enjoy your life!

      Everyday Encounters: Each day, as this archetype surrounds you, it is beneficial to set new goals and dreams. Look beyond the cliff’s edge. Expand your horizons to include care and concern for the next seven generations. Cultivate empathy and compassion for our Earth and live according to ecological wisdom. Speak with authority and do not be afraid of your power. Walk in humility and in service with a proud and giving nature. Rise above petty concerns of those around you. Serve as a beacon of light and share your joy with the world.

      Nature’s Healers: Sunflower
              Your chakra card is...

      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra Second Chakra
        May all things move and be moved in me and know and be known in me. May all creation dance for joy within me. –Chinook Psalter
        May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day. -Native American Proverb
      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.