The Choice Between Love and Fear ~ Paul Ferrini

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012

      Source: Seeds Of Change ღஜ

      ´*.¸.•´♥ “The choice between love and fear is made every moment in our hearts and minds. That is where the peace process begins. Without peace within, peace in the world is an empty wish. Like love, peace is extended. It cannot be brought from the world to the heart. It must be brought from each heart to another, and thus to all mankind.”

      ~ Paul Ferrini