Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 7 April 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012

      The openness you begin to feel as you remember makes you approachable to others in a new way.  As you're willing to encounter people throughout your day, knowing they're another version of the One you are, they feel this acknowledgement and the momentum of peace initiated by your own remembering, is amplified.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102