Allison Rae: Supermoons and You | 4.5.12 | from Allison Rae/HeyAllie.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012

      HeyAllie.com Banner
      April 5, 2012
      People keep asking what's up with the stars and planets. Is the shift becoming more obvious, or are we more attuned? Maybe it's both.

      This weekend's full moon marks a turning point. Spiritual energies flowing through the lunar gateways in April and May culiminate in a series of breathtaking planetary alignments in June.

      Three Moons

      I've posted an update in my blog tonight with details about the supermoons and lunar festivals, the upcoming Transit of Venus and Uranus-Pluto square.

      These passages are causing a stir. How are you feeling it?

      Details, dates and links are posted in my blog:

      http://heyallie.com/2012/supermoons-and-mastery/

      Body-Mind-Soul Tune-Up

      Are you feeling out of sorts, disconnected, confused or emotionally unstable this season? Is it time for a spring tune-up?

      For a limited time, I'm offering a seasonal special - a personalized Body-Mind-Soul Tune-Up session blending a touch of astrology with a holistic, wise-woman approach to help you feel more grounded, centered and aligned with the soul during the auspicious series of lunar passages this spring.

      This session is available only by request. We'll meet by phone or Skype for 60 or 90 minutes. Special rates are $150/60 minutes, including mp3 recording; $175/90 minutes, including mp3 recording. Just e-mail me to set up your appointment.

      Yoga Pose

      If you're more interested in an in-depth astrological consultation, we have other options. All sessions are personalized for you with expert interpretation and analysis. No computer-generated reports here! Follow the links below for details.

      Astro-Shamanism
      Your astrological forecast combined with a potent energy transmission. Activates your soul's codes to support you on your life's journey.

      Life Path Consultation
      Comprehensive astrological reading focusing on the natal chart plus long-range transits and key issues in the current life situation (career, family, health, relationships, finances, real estate, etc.)
      http://heyallie.com/services/life-path-consultation/

      Astro Forecast Reading
      Your astrological outlook for the next 12-15 months including including career, family, health, relationships, finances and real estate.

      "This gives me peace of mind and tranquility. It's incredible" - Nancy

      "I feel more radiant and more substantial. This is perfect. I'm so glad I thought to do a session with you." - Elizabeth

      "It is just breathtaking how powerful your work is." - Cristina

      Please be in touch if you'd like to schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one. Gift certificates are available, too.

      Fragrance Alchemy

      Gifts from the Earth

      Celebrate spring and and luxuriate in the sensual delights of nature with Floracopeia essential oils.

      I'm honored to share this exquisite line of sustainably harvested oils and other natural products from around the world. Use my affiliate code, and you'll receive 25% off your first Floracopeia order. Details and savings code are posted here: http://heyallie.com/faves/aromatherapy/

      Online courses are also available through Floracopeia in Aromatherapy (national certification) and Ayurveda. Please contact me for details if you're interested.

      Feel free to share this newsletter with others by using the special forwarding link below. Additional information and resources are posted on my website:

      http://heyallie.com

      As I'm writing tonight, the (super)moon is rising, bathing the mountains in milky light. Ah, illumination.

      Blessings to you and yours in this holy season.

      With love,

      Allison Rae
      http://heyallie.com

      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube Visit our blog

      Copyright 2012 Allison Rae/HeyAllie.com
      All rights reserved.

      Allison Rae | http://heyallie.com | Santa Fe | NM | 87505