Cosmic Consciousness Online: Universal Axis Mundi ~ All-Embracing Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012

      Cosmic Consciousness Online ~ Connecting Humanity with the Cosmic Plane of Awareness ~ Higher Awareness, Higher Consciousness, Ascension
      Universal Axis Mundi ~ All-Embracing Love             4/5/12

      Forward to a Friend

      Simeon Chiron Nartoomid
      Cosmic Consciousness Online Quick Links

      Highly Recommended!!!

      by Maia Kyi'Ra!

      Universal Axis Mundi
      All-Embracing Love
      A Family of Light Oneness Energy Channeling

      Divine Love, Universal Love, Oneness Love, All-Embracing Love... these are all terms that point to very expanded and refined levels of this state of being and energy we call love.

      Love is a pure state of being in the unmanifest realms, and a powerful magnetic energy in the manifest realms. Its first movement or action as it moves from the unmanifest into the manifest is acceptance of everything that exists... simply because it does exist. Everything has a purpose and reason for its existence.

      In a sense, we could relate to love as this pure state of being moving into manifestation as the Divine Mother giving birth to first cause reality which is based on pure acceptance without conditions. Everything in manifest existence emerges from the state of Pure Love and Awareness through this first cause manifest Reality.

      Love therefore is truly the Universal Axis Mundi. Traditionally, the axis mundi is considered to be the world center, or that which connects Heaven and Earth. The idea of love serving in this role resonates strongly here! Yet, we can extend this concept a bit further wherein it connects the unmanifest with the manifest (Heaven is still part of the manifest realms in this model).

      First we must understand that the entire journey we call the evolution of our soul is a journey from the unmanifest through the manifest back to the unmanifest. This journey spans epochs far longer then our "evolution" on Earth. With this understanding the concept of Love as the Universal Axis Mundi begins to reveal a great deal more in terms of our journey within the microcosm of Earth.

      What adds further importance to the role of Love on Earth is that our Solar Logos is on the 2nd Ray of Love-Wisdom. This means that the energy of love, the conscious experiment of love, is going to be the most prominent dynamic to be contended with on our planet. You can trace every single serious challenge we face in our world back to this one dynamic.

      Aligning our beingness to the Universal Axis Mundi of Love not only helps us succeed within the specific 2nd Ray dynamics of our own planetary system, but also universally beyond the evolutionary cycle we are currently in.

      The New Earth Pure Consciousness Temple of Hu'Orin, All-Embracing Love, is the Temple in the matrix of this nine-fold hologram of Temples that creates this alignment. It is the heart of the whole nine-fold hologram. If we never engaged any of the other eight New Earth Pure Consciousness Temples we can still do very well with focusing on just this one.

      You could think of the Universal Axis Mundi as a laser beam running through the Temple of Hu'Orin. This laser beam emerges from the Divine Singularity within the unmanifest, penetrates through the center of the New Earth Hologram and into the center of the Earth reality and world we know today.

      In that laser beam are all the encodings we need to lock onto it like a missile following a laser guidance system to its destination. These encodings are like "matching resonance pairs" to what we have in our latent DNA right now. Or you could think of them like being the teeth on a key that fit into the tumblers in our DNA locks in order to open the door to love's liberation.

      Understanding the nature of higher forms of love is the key to locking on to this laser beam by assimilating its encodings. Without a higher awareness about the nuances of this energy we call love, we often wander about trying things in a happenstance manner until finally something works. This happenstance process will eventually liberate us. There is, however, a more efficient and expedient way to approach our liberation!

      This is to expand our awareness around love itself. Love is who we are so this is the ultimate form of SELF-awareness! Remember, everything emerged from the state of Pure Love and Awareness, including us! This is what the Temple of Hu'Orin ~ All-Embracing Love webinar transmission on Easter Sunday with the Metatronic Councils of Light is working with.

      It is bringing us into alignment with the laser beam of the Universal Axis Mundi of All-Embracing Love. It is both a teaching and a transmission of pure higher-dimensional love-energy. This combination is powerful, and the venerable and lovely 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na has an all-embracing message for us in the meditation that is so beautiful I tear up just thinking about it.

      The exquisite Temple of Hu'Orin New Earth sacred geometry design in the energy-art at top of this article is once again by our Oneness Love brother RayMond Tao'Ra. I turned it into energy-art, but the geometry design is his brilliant and beautiful creation!

      I really love the energy of that design! We will be using it a bit in the Temple of Hu'Orin transmission in some key places. All registered participants will also get a very hi-res poster size version suitable for printing and framing to download along with the video! This poster size hi-res file is MUCH larger (3825 x 2550) than the image above.

      Here is a brief outline of what you will learn, experience and expand your awareness around in the Temple of Hu'Orin webinar transmission:
      • The True Nature of Hu'Orin, All-Embracing Love.
      • How Awareness informs the manifestation of love.
      • How the Temple of Hu'Orin embodies the purpose for all of Creation.
      • What the one singular purpose is for everything and all beings in existence!
      • The relationship between love and acceptance.
      • The relationship between love and awareness.
      • The relationship between love and co-creative manifestation.
      • The relationship between love and the truth of who we are!
      • A guided meditative journey into the Temple of Hu'Orin.
      • Be a "Divine Solar Bee" and gather nectar from your Divine Heart Flower!
      • A powerful heart message from 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra'EL'Fa'Na.
      • Awesome energy-art to facilitate the meditation!
      • Awesome Family of Oneness Love-Light group energy for Easter Ascension!
      There is really so much more... this should, however, help you attune to the energies so you can sense what is here to be received into the depths of your being!

      Please join us for this powerful love-teaching and transmission of higher-dimensional love energies being delivered within the quickening energy matrix of Easter to help us ride this All-Embracing Oneness Love Wave all the way into the New Earth Beach of Divine Joy!

      As always, everyone is welcome and honorary is possible. Just look for the detailed instructions about this at bottom of the event's web page!

      Temple of Hu'Orin ~ All Embracing Love

      ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

      Core Stuff at CCO!

      Oneness Love La'kina Transmissions - hi-energy high quality videos once a month with 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      These are actually more than one-time transmissions. They are highly specialized and very potent Programs of Light designed to help you melt the Old Earth ice cubes and start the New Earth Oneness Love flowing in your body and being!

      Trust in Love Video Workshop -
      Quantum Shifting from Fear-Pain to Oneness Love.

      Some powerful new tools and techniques for 2012 and beyond consolidate your power as the being of Oneness Love that you are. Fear-pain patterns dissipate your power. You can learn to shift to Oneness Love at will!

      Creating New Earth Crystalline Circuitry - A Metatronic Program of Light working with the core matrix of the nine New Earth Temples of Pure Consciousness.

      Watch the F.R.E.E. video trailer! (7) eBooks + (3) videos + (18) hi-res energy-art slides in the new full package!

      This program was introduced by the Metatronic Councils of Light in March, 2011. It is a means for us to gracefully and easefully accelerate the ascension of our consciousness into the New Earth.

      You can additionally incorporate this program into your own work as a facilitator at no additional cost. More info on the facilitator guidelines is also available at the links above.

      7D Science of the Soul oneness transmission is a full media package with a two part video, two part MP3, two eBooks (both available separately), and 27 hi-res energy art images.

      This transmission represents 16 years worth of attained higher awareness and multi-dimensional downloads. It includes information on souls birthing from stars, soul merkabahs, groups, families, siblings and twin rays as well as walk-ins. It also has a very powerful initiation in the Ma'EL re-birthing chamber within the 7D Temple of La'kina with High Priestess and Illuminari, Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      Revised GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD
      REVISED GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD:
      hugely improved from the standard webinar video recording. Two parts now, can access just meditation easily. Music behind meditation. MUCH better quality soundtrack, editing, more... Can be purchased as download only or also with DVD!

      Infinity Ascension Sessions: free-flowing, powerful multi-dimensional channeled guidance, counsel and transformational assistance for your accelerated ascension process going into 2012 and beyond... Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na is usually present for most of these sessions!

      Cosmic Nexus | 4545 Wheaton Dr | UNIT D370 | Fort Collins | CO | 80525