QUANTUMS SPRING 2012 CRYSTAL SALE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      The last few on display with more than one crystal showing has more on the list that you can view at the link just below. :)

      QUANTUM'S SPRING 2012
      CRYSTAL SALE

      As we enter Easter Resurrection and Ascension Energy
      the Universe has said to make room for what is New.
      Below are all the crystals that have coagulated in my office
      leaving little room for anything else. Easter week is usually hard on me
      and as we have just pasted one of the hardest Mercury retros in years, no matter how careful I was
      it was one glitch after another. I had to take a break from the emotional harsh frequencies
      to catch my energetic breath again.

      CHEVRON AMETHYST
      Group includes 4 Pieces
      weighs 1 pound 8 oz.
      $75 includes shipping in USA extra extra international

      CHRIST CODE CRYSTAL
      3 STONES IN GROUP
      weighs 11 oz. $40
      includes shipping in USA extra extra international

      AMETHYST & AMETRINE GROUP
      6 STONES IN GROUP
      WEIGHS 1 POUND 8 OZ.
      COST $75 includes shipping in USA extra international

      STAR OF DAVID
      2-PACK
      weighs 7 oz. Cost $38
      includes shipping in USA extra extra international

      PANACEA CRYSTALS
      CHLORITE CRYSTALS
      5 PIECES IN GROUP WEIGHS 11 OZ.
      COST $40 includes shipping in USA extra extra international

      CITRINE GROUP/ raw
      8 CRYSTALS WEIGHS 1 POUND
      COST $65  includes shipping in USA extra extra international

      LEMURIAN SEED CRYSTALS
      8 stones weighs 2 pounds 10 oz.
      Cost $111 includes shipping in USA extra international

      PROPHECY STONES
      1. WEIGHS 2 POUND 9 OZ. CLEAR QUARTZ $122 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      2. WEIGHS 2 POUND 4 OZ. ROSE QUARTZ $111 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      3. WEIGHS 2 Pound 13 oz. GIRASOL QUARTZ $100 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      4. WEIGHS 1 Pound  ROSE QUARTZ $65 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      FLAME CRYSTALS
      1. Weighs 2 Pounds  $85 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      2. Weighs 1 Pound 3 oz.  $65 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      3. Weighs 1 Pound  $55 Includes shipping in USA extra international

      SHE WHO HEARS PRAYERS CRYSTALS
      AMETHYST SMOKEY BLEND

      1. Weighs 5 oz. Cost $29 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      2. Weighs 3 oz. Cost $22 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      3. Weighs 5 oz. Cost $29 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      4. Weighs 3 oz. Cost $22 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      5. Weighs 3 oz. Cost $22 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      6. Weighs 3 oz. Cost $22 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      7. Weighs 2 oz. Cost $19 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      8. Weighs 2 oz. Cost $19 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      9. Weighs 3 oz. Cost $22 includes shipping in USA extra for international

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name when ordering/ not just email name/address
      with over 1500 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      if you are in another country besides USA please let me know as soon as you order
      so I can add extra postage to your total

      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING thequantumawakening@... and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.

      I will hold crystals while waiting on USA checks for 10 days and then crystals will be put back on the market.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.

      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way home to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage. Please make payments in US $$. as there is a 2-way conversion fee and I cannot accept other currencies.
      extra shipping charge for ALL international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217
      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page