Living in the NOW

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012

      Source/Post: Cristina Light

      Living in the NOW
      "“The mind moves from the known to the known, and it cannot reach into the unknown. You cannot think of something you do not know; it is impossible. What you think about comes out of the known, the past, whether the past be remote, or the second that has just gone by.” (1)
      Coming from the mind, we can never know the “Now,” which exists beyond the mind, beyond the realm of the known.Jesus told us that when we awaken to our true identity or to the nature of God, we’ll find we’re in an eternal realm, an endless moment of Now which exists beyond the reach of the mind
      “When you awaken you will find that there is only the eternal now – no past, no future…. Within the illusion, it is practically impossible to imagine life without linear time because it is one of its supporting pillars, rebuilding it in every new moment.” (2)

      So linear time is one of the supporting pillars of the illusion or Third-Dimensional duality. It obscures the Now, which is not linear, dualistic, or separative. The Now is all-encompassing, unitive, and one. Matthew Ward calls it “the Continuum.”
      “What you perceive as time actually is energy in motion, and as Earth continues her journey toward fourth density, she will enter ever higher, lighter energy planes as she approaches the continuum, where everything that you deem past, present and future is a series of events happening simultaneously. In this moment you cannot imagine that reality, but you will know it as you gain spiritual clarity and understanding of the universal laws. Ah, what wondrous knowledge and experiences await you!” (3)"

      (Steve Beckow ~ http://stevebeckow.com/2011/07/on-the-el ​usive-nature-of-the-now/))