Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 04/05/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      The children desire freedom! And every particle of their being from their Source says, "You are free. You are so free, that every thought you offer, the entire Universe jumps to respond to it." And so, to take that kind of knowledge and try to confine it in any way, defies the Laws of the Universe.You must allow your children to be free, because the entire Universe is set up to accommodate that. And anything you do to the contrary will only bring you regret. You cannot contain those that cannot be contained. It defies Law.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Sunday, September 19th, 1999 # 400
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.