[ANGEL] 16 Aries, The Angels of Victory through Love and Friendship

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2012

      Over the next few months, we will see everything that we thought we knew turned upside down and inside out, experiencing deep transformation and renewal.

      Because of this, I am including a simple ancient way of healing relationships that have been damaged by confusion, ignorance, and false beliefs  at the bottom of today's angel message, which  concerns Victory through Love and Friendship.

                      16 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Victory through Love and Friendship
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Argilo'

      Beloved,

      Thoughts and feelings determine endocrine secretions from glandular centers.
        Perceiving unity instead of separation, and flowing with feelings of divine love
        and faith , trigger glands to produce ecstatic psychoactive neuropeptides in the blood on an ongoing basis.

      When unity awareness is integrated
      ,  then situations which have seemed
      difficult melt and transform through the power of the divine virtues of
      'Argilo'.

       Instead of being difficult, situations become experiences of great
      illumination for all parties.

      Deep in the
      DNA and cellular memory of every thing in creation is a divine instinct and awareness of the interdependency of all life.
       Omnipresent divine being bears witness to understanding that all
      LIFE is ONE
      .

       “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

      “ As above, so below.”

      A human body is made up of many parts,  each with its own unique consciousness,  however the human body is the dwelling place of one soul.
       In the same way Life is one divine organism made up of many individual divine parts.

      An enlightened person uses the interconnectedness of self
      and others for the purpose of creating new loving realities to serve the
      highest good of all concerned.

      Divine unity is the basis of divine love, for love is life flowing between individual parts of the one unified field. It is Divine Being recognizing Itself in all selves. Divine loving is flowing divine
      LIFE
      .

      Spiritual seekers of all time relied on flowing divine Love and Life to find ways that lead to victory in all things.

       THE ULTIMATE VICTORY OF A SEEKER OF LIGHT COMES FROM AN OPEN HEART OF DIVINE FLOWING LOVE
        COMBINED WITH INFINITE FAITH THAT MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE.

      Feelings are magnetic. Through the divine virtues of 'Argilo', a Child of Light uses flowing love to attract any new divine reality into physical expression.

      The following sequence of divine virtues contains keys to divine love and friendship.

      A is divine wisdom and enlightenment shining with light blue radiance and sensations of ease and relaxation. Wisdom unites individual mind with Divine Mind, with perfect original blueprints of every idea in existence.  With this, clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic talents, and other mystical faculties awaken within and a Child of Light understands divine ideas of love and friendship.

       With wisdom a person can perceive and release any imperfection for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all. This is umlaut A, ae, shining with a loamy brown light and sensations of weight.

      Divine guidance in each and every moment,  letter R, shining with  golden light and sensations of weight, determines behavior on any level and awakens genius and impeccability.

      Next, G, is flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy, shining with  emerald green light and sensations of coolness, awakening true peacefulness of spirit. By flowing with feelings of grace and mercy, a person bestows peacefulness in self and others.  The ability to divinely bless self and others uplifts consciousness and feelings. Awareness and feelings are so uplifted that many times returning negative karmas are ameliorated so that suffering is not so necessary to learn harmlessness.

      Then memory, conscience, and remembrance, awaken from understanding The Laws of Cause and Effect, letter I.  Cause and Effect shines with light opalescent radiance and sensations of weight. A Child of Light gains control over the mystical aspects of breath, and over everything in physical manifestation.

      The splendor and majesty that comes from all of the divine virtues taken together comes next.  This virtue shines with an olive green radiance and sensations of ease and relaxation. True spiritual morality, vitality, and the ability to youthen and achieve immortality are awakened.

      The virtue of umlaut O, eu, is cognition brought about by Love Divine.  Shining with with deep orange radiance and sensations of weight penetrating all, the power to transmute anything into its perfect divine essence is gained.

      This brings about justice and harmony, success and satisfaction, letter O, shining with ultramarine blue light and sensations of weight.

      With philosophical and scientific integration of the previous degree,
      the Angels of 'Golog' 15 Aries, a person sees through illusions of
      separation in time and space.
       Then it is easier to operate from the unified
      field, and ONENESS, and wield powers of divine friendship and love, justice and mercy at a causal level.

      It is important to remember that to perceive life as made up of unrelated and separate parts is a spatial and temporal illusion.
       Belief in an illusion of this sort hypnotically cuts off Life, or Flowing Divine Love, both on a horizontal level of physical communication and on a vertical level of multi-dimensional
      communication.

      The desire to create new realities of Love births divine abilities to successfully change realities.
       The archetype of the Divine Warrior and Warrioress of Love exists in everyone.

      To experience victory, this aspect requires a clear perception of oneness
       , OMNIPOTENT FAITH,  and an open heart of love and friendship.

      We inspire
       such faith, and  divine friendship, mercy and love as ways of transforming imperfection into divine new perfection.

      MIRACLES

      HO'OPONOPONO

      by Joe Vitale

      "Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

      "When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

      "However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do.

      Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does--but that's wrong.

      "The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist.

      He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years.

      That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous.

      Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

      "Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

      "'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe.'Not only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work.

      Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

      "This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

      "'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.

      "Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy or anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

      "I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself.

      "If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone, even a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing you.

      "I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

      "'I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again,' he explained.

      "That's it?

      "That's it.

      "Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world.

      "Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message.

      "This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you,' I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.

      "Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying 'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

      "I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive.

      He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

      "'What about the books that are already sold and out there?' I asked.

      "'They aren't out there,' he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. 'They are still in you.' In short, there is no out there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves.

      "Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it with love."

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      'Argilo'

      A…Divine wisdom and enlightenment awaken the desire to release all imperfections for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all concerned, umlaut A,ae.

      *
      R…A person follows divine inner guidance
      *
      G…to manifest grace and mercy and true divine blessings.
      *
      I…This is done through mastery of the law of cause and effect, invoking memory and conscience.
      *
      L…The splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues are contemplated, bringing about  true spiritual morality and vitality,
      *
      umlaut O, eu, . to transform all into a perfect state through divine loving cognition and justice and harmoy,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2013

[...]

        Just as a human body is made up of many parts,  each with its own unique consciousness,  but is the dwelling place of one soul, so Life is one divine organism made up of many individual divine parts.

[...]

        umlaut O, eu, . to transform all into a perfect state through divine loving cognition and justice and harmoy, letter O.
        *

        The melody of our name is G,C, C,F,G,F, D-sharp and C.

        **Whole brain meditation for Victory through Love and Friendship**

        ****

        The letters with their musical note, color, sensation, meaning and part of
        the body that is formed by them are as follows.

        *******
        In each meditation, unite with Divine Being and all creation and thensee yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus area with your body as a huge universe around you.

        A…Imagine a soft light blue color shining from a tiny sun in your lungs.
        It fills inner consciousness and whatever your inner guidance directs in your body, and then, with the outbreath, whatever inner guidance directs in all of the world and the infinite universes of outer space. Meditate on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.
        Imagine that this color brings with it a lovely sensation of refreshing ease.  Feel flowing feelings of wisdom with mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience while toning the letter soft A to the musical tone of the note of G.  Also imagine that this color light blue, sensation of ease, and tone of G, the wisdom and purity of all ideas in the mind of Universal Consciousness are available to you and to all beings everywhere.

        Dissolve the light blue light in the body.

         Imagine a tiny sun shining loamy brown light in the leg region, with sensations of weight. Meditate on life and death and transformation.  See how death is in reality simply changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. Flow with feelings of releasing imperfections back to Divine Being for change and transformation. Enliven these feelings by toning the musical note of C. With the outbreath, keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, envision the loamy brown light flowing through the pores of the skin over the anus to whatever needs to be released for transformation, into other states that are the highest good of all. With the inbreath envision this light coming back through these same pores and releasing whatever needs to  be released within the body.

        Dissolve the loamy brown light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.
        *

        R…Now see the color changing to golden light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region with sensations of weight. Meditate on the understanding of complete freedom and independence, sovereignty and clear following of divine inner guidance that fills you and all beings in all time and space and even beyond time and space, on the inner and in the outer worlds.  This radiance passes through the pores of the skin of the left side of the nose with each breath.
        *

        Dissolve the golden light in the body.

        G…The light changes color again, this time to lovely emerald green shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area with sensations of coolness flowing like water. Meditate on divine grace and mercy, on true divine blessing and on how mercy makes much karmic suffering unnecesary. With flowing feelings of true divine blessing, tone the letter G to the note of F. Grace and Mercy flows through whatever inner guidance directs. It is present in everything inside of you on all levels in all space and all time, and outside of you through everywhere and all beings in all time and space.  With each breath this radiance passes through the left eye.

        Dissolve the emerald green light in the body.
        *
        I…The light changes again, this time to light opal, sparkling with all the
        colors of the rainbow as it shines from a tiny sun in the legs with sensations of weight.  The mastery and understanding of Cause and Effect, memory and conscience, becomes clear. While feeling mastery over cause and effect, with clear conscience, memory and remembrance, tone the letter I to the musical note of G. This radiance passes through the pores of the skin of left kidney area.

        Dissolve the light opalescent light in the body.
        *
        L…Now the light changes to a deep clear olive green shining from a tiny sun in the lungs with sensations of refreshing ease and effortlessness. Meditate on all of the Divine Virtues, in all their splendor and majesty, that fill all time and space, inwardly and outwardly. Meditate on the true spiritual morality that this virtue brings, and the vitality and immortality that come from it. Flowing with feelings of the splendor and the majesty of Divine Being, letter L is toned to the note of F. With
        the out breath this olive green radiance passes through the pores of the
        skin over the spleen to fill the outer universe.  On the in breath this
        radiance comes back into the body, filling it.
        *
        Dissolve the olive green light in the body.
        *
        Umlaut O,eu... A dark orange light now shines everywhere, especially from a tiny sun in the ovaries or testicles with sensations of the element of akashic-earth [which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything]. Meditate on Divine Love that sees the perfection in every created being and thing.  With flowing feelings of cognition brought about by divine love, tone the letter umlaut O, eu, to the musical note of D-sharp.

        O…Now meditate on a shining ultramarine blue light from a tiny sun in the leg region with sensations of weight. Meditate on justice and harmony until it is clear that in truth justice is harmony and harmony is justice. Flow with feelings of harmony while toning the musical note of C. This radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the throat and windpipe area.

        Be sure to dissolve the light in the body after meditation on each letter to
        preserve the natural balance of elements in the body. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural when envisioning the virtues passing in and out of the pores of the skin.

        *
        Miracles

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2014

        Over the next few months, we will see everything that we thought we knew turned upside down and inside out, experiencing deep transformation and renewal.

        Becauseof this, I am including a simple ancient way of healing relationships that have been damaged by confusion, ignorance, and false beliefs  at the bottom of today's angel message, which  concernsVictory through Love and Friendship.

          16 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Victory through Love and Friendship
        Alsoknown as

        The Angels of

        Argilo

        Beloved,

          Perceiving unity instead of separation, and flowing with feelings of divine love  and faith , trigger glands to produce ecstatic psychoactive neurotransmitters in the blood on an ongoing basis.

        Message 4 of 12 , Oct 8, 2014

        This is the degree of the moon in today's eclipse.

        Over the next few months, we will see everything that we thought we knew turned upside down and inside out, experiencing deep transformation and renewal.

        Becauseof this, I am including a simple ancient way of healing relationships that have been damaged by confusion, ignorance, and false beliefs  at the bottom of today's angel message, which  concernsVictory through Love and Friendship.

          16 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Victory through Love and Friendship
        Alsoknown as

        The Angels of

        Argilo

        Beloved,

          Perceiving unity instead of separation, and flowing with emotions of divine love  and faith , trigger glands to produce ecstatic psychoactive neurotransmitters in the blood on an ongoing basis.

        Thoughtsand emotions determine endocrine secretions from glandular centers.

[...]

        Next,G, is flowing emotions of Divine Grace and Mercy, shining with  emerald green light and sensations of coolness, awakening true peacefulness of spirit. By flowing with feelings of grace and mercy, a person bestows peacefulness in self and others.  The ability to divinely bless self and others uplifts consciousness and feelings. Awareness and emotions are so uplifted that many times returning negative karmas are ameliorated so that suffering is not so necessary to learn harmlessness.

        Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2015

        Over the next few months, we will see everything that we thought we knew turned upside down and inside out in wonderful ways,
         experiencing deep transformation and renewal.

        Becauseof this, I am including a simple ancient way of healing relationships that have been damaged by confusion, ignorance, and false beliefs  at the bottom of today's angel message, which  concernsVictory through Love and Friendship.

          16 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Victory through Love and Friendship
        Alsoknown as

        The Angels of

        Argilo

        Beloved,

          Perceiving unity instead of separation, and flowing with emotions of divine love  and faith , trigger glands to produce ecstatic psychoactive chemicals
[...]

        Emotions are magnetic.

        Through the divine virtues of Argilo, a Child of Light uses emotions of flowing love to attract any new divine reality into physical expression.

[...]

         By flowing with emotions of grace and mercy, a person bestows peacefulness in self and others.
[...]

        Feel flowing emotions of wisdom with mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience while toning the letter soft A to the musical tone of the note of G.
         Also imagine that this color light blue, sensation of ease, and tone of G, the wisdom and purity of all ideas in the mind of Universal Consciousness are available to you and to all beings everywhere.

        Dissolve the light blue light in the body.

         Imagine a tiny sun shining loamy brown light in the leg region, with sensations of weight. Meditate on life and death and transformation.
        See how death is in reality simply changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
         Flow with emotions of releasing imperfections back to Divine Being for change and transformation.