Inspire Me Today - Today's Brilliance from Luke Sniewski

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:04 AM

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      Life is my passion. Learning is my tool. ~ Luke Sniewski

      Today's Brilliance™

      Luke Sniewski

      Luke Sniewski

      Luke is a fitness and lifestyle expert, speaker, and writer.
      If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      Enjoy and embrace simplicity.
      No, that doesn't mean poverty. Nor is that the polar opposite of wealth. Living simply is experiencing and appreciating the small things in life that are taken for granted by those constantly looking outside of themselves for happiness.
      Real happiness will never be found in a pill, television, car, or iPod. This materialistic view will result in a never ending pursuit of "things" that never quite fill the hole trying to be filled. In fact, it only grows with the more "things" you acquire. Instead, the key to happiness is found by satisfying the needs that should be natural and commonplace for all of mankind.
      The things that make us human are the very same things that are lacking in the lives of those lost in their world of materialism. The first of these qualities is optimal health. Most of us are born with all the potential in to world to be healthy and happy. Yet in our quest for financial freedom, we get lost in the rat race. ...

      A Message from Gail Lynne Goodwin

      Enjoy and embrace simplicity.
      No, that doesn't mean poverty. Nor is that the polar opposite of wealth. Living simply is experiencing and appreciating the small things in life that are taken for granted by those constantly looking outside of themselves for happiness.
      Real happiness will never be found in a pill, television, car, or iPod. This materialistic view will result in a never ending pursuit of "things" that never quite fill the hole trying to be filled. In fact, it only grows with the more "things" you acquire. Instead, the key to happiness is found by satisfying the needs that should be natural and commonplace for all of mankind.
      The things that make us human are the very same things that are lacking in the lives of those lost in their world of materialism. The first of these qualities is optimal health. Most of us are born with all the potential in to world to be healthy and happy. Yet in our quest for financial freedom, we get lost in the rat race. We neglect and sacrifice our own health for a few bucks. In the end, we are the ones that suffer with increased medical costs and, worse yet, a decreased quality of life.
      There is an old saying that "he who dies with the most toys wins". That statement could not be farther from the truth. Your health is all you have. Every time you avoid fast foods and choose wholesome natural foods, you are investing in yourself and your future. When you choose to exercise instead of playing video games, you circulate life providing blood, oxygen, and nutrients throughout your body.
      Nothing pays higher dividends than the healthy lifestyles that provide the nourishment you need to function at optimal levels. In order to enjoy the toys you do acquire during this lifetime, make sure you live long enough to truly enjoy them.
      The need to connect is so obvious when you see the popularity of social networking websites. There is a valuable lesson to be learned here. When you find your family, friends, and people, live for them. Help and support your community and they will support you. Living in fear inside four walls and a ceiling, you will miss out on so much growth and support available to you. A stranger is only a friend you've yet to meet.

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance. We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 1872, Bigfork, MT 59911