Weekly Path of the Soul Card: Revealed

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 12:52 AM
      "Do you know how beautiful you truly are?" How often in our lives have we seen ourselves in less than a beneficial way? Gravitating towards a perceived imperfection, blemish or a multitude of "if only" or "had I only done this" and more. It is time to see your self as you truly are. A wonder and beauty unique to this world and universe which also accentuates the bond and unity with the Divine within you. See yourself for all the intricacy, beauty, strength and love that you are. There are no imperfections; only those that we think or perceive to be. Cast those off and see that you are perfect exactly as you are: Mind, Body and Spirit as One. Embrace this image fully for this is who you are at your purest, deepest, most intimate and Divine of levels. Release any anxiety, confusion...anything that has held to the illusion that you are less a being who does not matter for you do matter. To those who are graced to be touched by you in their lives, to the world and to the universe. Answer this call and invitation to receive the gift of Seeing You in all of your glory and allow yourself to shine fully and free. You are Beautiful, You do Matter, You are Loved and You are Love.

      Random image