Archangel Michael's TeleWebCast Message - Ascension Symptoms & mp3

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast - Ascension Symptoms

      Share FacebookTwitter More...

      Dear Friends,

      Archangel Michael gave us this message during the Ascension Symptoms TeleWebCast:
      ASCENSION SYMPTOMS TELEWEBCAST
      MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN
      THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT ASCENSION
      Beloved masters, your deepest fears and doubts from all your past lifetimes have been stored away in your subconscious mind, as well as within memory cells throughout the physical body. It is time for you to allow them to be transmuted back into pure Light substance, for they do not serve your greatest good.
       You must begin to believe that you are a master who has earned the right to create beauty, abundance, peace, love and joy on the earthly plane;  that your highest intention has always been to experience the material realms in a great diversity of ways, and then to integrate your human nature with your Spiritual nature so that you may share the vast wisdom you have gained during the process with those behind you on the Path.
                    Some of the stressful symptoms you are experiencing are a result of the accelerated transformation process you are now in the midst of, and are partially due to the fact that you are swiftly becoming multidimensional Beings. Be aware that you are shifting back and forth very quickly between several dimensions. Your Over Soul-Higher Self has been nudging you to pay more attention to your physical vessel, and there are important lessons to be learned from the symptoms you are experiencing.  It is of vital importance that you begin to listen to your Body Elemental (your deep unconscious mind), and follow your inner guidance as to what you need to do to come into balance, both within and without.  Go into your personal Pyramid of Light and lie on the crystal table. Ask that your mental/emotional and physical bodies be brought into alignment, for your highest good, as you state, "Thy will be done." We will join you there, and in aligning your will with the Creator Will, you thereby give us permission to assist you to return to wholeness so that you may proceed in the process of transformation.
                  See the Violet Fire of Transmutation blazing up around you, healing, balancing and perfecting--assisting you to return to wholeness. See the transforming Violet Flame and the Adamantine Particles of God-consciousness flowing throughout your body as you do the Infinity Breath.  It is important that you stay relaxed and centered, for when you tense up or are in stress, it compounds any discordant symptoms you may be experiencing.  It is also vitally important that you spend time in nature and connect with the Earth in order to stay grounded.  Walk bare-footed in the grass or spend a few moments with your hands resting on a large tree if you can go to an area where the air is clean and not polluted.
      Beloveds, we know that these are unsettling times for all of you, but we ask you to be brave of heart and bold of Spirit.  All of you have an integral part to play, for you are among the vanguard of en-Lighten-ed Beings now walking the Earth.  You all have made amazing progress over these past few years and the future is bright with promise.  Remember, your cocreative abilities are increasing day-by-day, so it is vitally important that you stay centered within your Sacred Heart and focused on the Light. We honor you for your bravery and your steadfastness.  We are ever near to guide, inspire and protect you, but mostly to love you.
      I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      The Ask Archangel Michael - Ascension Symptoms - March 31, 2012 Audio Recording/mp3 download is now available at http://timelyguidance.com/store/#symptoms for a $12 abundance exchange.
      The latest booklet,The Evolution of Humanity * Symptoms of Ascension can be ordered here: http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html
      Transmitted through Ronna Herman * As transmitter of this article I, Ronna Herman, claim the universal copyright in the name of Archangel Michael.  Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship and  my Email and website address is included. It may be published in journals, magazines or public print with permission from : E-mail:RonnaStar@...
      Many blessings and angel hugs,
      Ronna and Randy
      Share FacebookTwitter More...

      Sign up on right side of this page/link to receive Archangel Michael's Monthly Message via email http://ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html
      You are invited to join the QFM Facebook group.

      Certified QUEST FOR MASTERY teacher's page:

      Free Study Guide:

      ------------ EVENTS ------------

      THE BEST OF THE BEST
      ARCHANGEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS
      BEYOND 2012

      PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS AS A WORLD SERVER
      TWO-DAY   WORKSHOP / LOVESHOP

      SATURDAY * JUNE 16 AND  SUNDAY * JUNE 17, 2012
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN
      RANDY MONK * LORD MELCHIZEDEK
         $233 ** ORCHID SUITES * 130 NORTH SUNRISE,
      ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA * (EAST SACRAMENTO)

      NEW INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED AT THIS WORKSHOP
      THAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BEFORE.

      Space is limited.
      Please reserve your space early so you will not be disappointed.

      SUGGESTED STUDY MATERIAL AVAILABLE AT www.RonnaStar.com:
           ~ SCRIPTING YOUR DESTINY
           ~ REFERENCE & REVELATIONS * GLOSSARY & ILLUSTRATIONS
           ~ TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION * OPENING TO CHANNEL
           ~ BECOMING AN ALPHA MASTER AUDIO PROGRAM

         More details: http://ronnastar.com/seminars.html

       ___________________________________

      In the Company of Angels includes a series of four 30-60 minute webinars (first one is FREE), culminating in a two-day workshop within the powerful energy of Mt. Shasta, California during the Fall Equinox on September 22, 2012.
        More Details: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#angels

      Ronna will not be participating in this event.
      _________________________________

      Timely Guidance TeleWebCast featuring an interview with Ronna Herman.  On this Mp3 download Randy Monk asks Ronna questions about her experiences as a messenger for Archangel Michael.  Learn what Ronna did to prepare for her mission as a messenger, and some of her experiences along the way.  More details at http://timelyguidance.com/store/#ronna

      Please join Ronna Herman and Randy Monk for our periodic Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast

      Ascension Symptoms TeleWebCast mp3, $12 Abundance Exchange:

      Booklet, THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY * ASCENSION SYMPTOMS

      ---------- BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------

      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OUR SECURE WEBSITE OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY * WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT

      OPENING TO CHANNEL
      DEVELOPING YOUR TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS

      Expanded consciousness and mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage.  However, this ability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficient and clear channel.  Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth, Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our "private lines of communication" with the higher realms.  An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect and interact with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and Celestial Teachers.  Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council's guidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TO CHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable information to the faithful aspirants on the Path.  Each of you is needed as a SENTINEL OF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11 SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & H via Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas

      Archangel Michael's latest  book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools. http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html

      Companion spiral-bound booklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet contains in-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael has used in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of the latest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmations from AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations.  It is a valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for those who have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets of Self-mastery.

      Ronna Herman/Star*Quest - 6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, Nevada 89502

      Randall T Monk/Timely Guidance - 808 West Saint James Street, Peoria, Illinois 61606

      808 W. Saint James Street, Peoria, IL 61606 USA