Sheila Gale: What Else Is Possible?!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      SHEILAGALEPURPLE
                                     "What Else Is Possible?!"

      Wow! What A Shift!!
      Check out this awesome interview on 'Waking Up To Who YOU Are!

      with Darius & Sheila on

       'The YOU Wealth Revolution!'

      Listen To Replay!

      It's your time!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      On Phenomenal You This week:
      Master Danadoost!
      danadoost
      Thur. April 5th 2pmPT
      (We will send you the link on Wed!)

      He is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met! He is one of the world's top energy healers, and I am a walking testimony of his magic!
      Master Healer Danadoost was born in Iran and moved to the US and  became a very successful realtor. In 1989 he was diagnosed with leukemia and went through a very aggressive chemo therapy resulting in Grand mal seizures, crushed vertebrae and hepatitis. His prognosis was bad.
      He went to Iran to visit his family for one last time and he came to know Grand Master Healer Parvarandeh and was completely healed.
       Master Danadoost began his full time Shafaw Healing Practice in1993 and has healed thousands of people with different physical emotional and mental illness since then.
      Master Danadoost stands out as one of the most skillful and compassionate healers I have ever met.

      Sending You Infinite Love & Appreciation!

      Sheila

      Finding Your Passion | 302 via Paraiso | Monterey | CA | 93940