Akashic Transformations: April 2012 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Akashic Transformations
      April 2012 Newsletter

      New this Month:

      Monthly Message:

      Featured Audio Channeling ($4.99 to download):

      Join us on Facebook & Twitter and receive exclusive access to featured channelings, and the ability to engage with Jen and other members of the Akashic Transformations community!

      Greetings --
      Welcome to April, 2012! April holds a very strong energy that can be taken and used by you to get things done. A guiding principle for this month, April 2012, is the principle of the Divine Masculine, which is an important part of you, no matter your gender. This energy is important to utilize this month specifically, in order to get things done, in order to work toward your goals.

      You will find that your intentions, whether they are purposeful or accidental, will lead to manifestation more easily than usual.  When you have a thought, it is more likely to turn into reality.  When you have an intention, when you wish for something to occur, it is more likely to occur in some way.  That means if you are not being mindful, if you are not being intentional and purposeful with your thoughts and your actions, then you will see things take place that you really do not really wish for.

      In addition, to help you have even more motivation and confidence as you pursue your goals for April, this week we are featuring the Akashic Records on the topic of Personal Empowerment! This is a very empowering and strengthening channeling that has so much information, we are running a two-part series on this topic! We are featuring Part One this week, in which we ask The Keepers how we can best stand up for ourselves and find a sense of personal power while also maintaining grace and balancing others' needs. The Keepers also have much to say about how self-doubt originated, and more usefully, how to minimize it for increased confidence and empowerment in all of your choices! Make sure to read this week's Featured Topic Channeling, and stay tuned for even more answers as we continue the topic next week: Remember, we post new featured topic channelings each Monday, in response to the questions you submit: so if you have a general (non-personal) question, feel free to ask for a chance to have it answered in a future Featured Weekly Topic Channeling!

      And for even more information on how to best work with the intentional energy you are bound to harness and manifest throughout this month, check out the excerpt from this month's Message, and, remember, members always have access to the entire Monthly Message, as well as the Looking Ahead Message one month in advance, in addition to Weekly and Daily Channeled Messages.

      Finally, for April, we are featuring a recent channeling on Enlightenment in Real Life. The process of Enlightenment is happening across the globe, yet it is unique for every person.  Learn how to recognize the signs of this process in your own life, and to move through the changes it brings with grace. Listen to a clip of this channeling, and then download this channeling for just $4.99 (members can download it for free during the month of April).

      Also, please keep commenting, liking, and sharing our posts! Through each "like," shared repost, and comment, we are spreading the energy of light and love on Facebook! We are now over 1000 strong, and as a result, we have made a special Meditation on Love available for free download to everyone who has "liked" us on Facebook! So be sure to join us on Facebook if you haven't yet, and download the free meditation on love!

       April 2012 Message Excerpt:

      April 2012 holds an energy that is ready to be focused.  You will find that your intentions, whether they are purposeful or accidental, will lead to manifestation more easily than usual.  When you have a thought, it is more likely to turn into reality.  When you have an intention, when you wish for something to occur, it is more likely to occur in some way.  That means if you are not being mindful, if you are not being intentional and purposeful with your thoughts and your actions, then you will see things take place that you really do not really wish for.  The passing thoughts or whims that you do not think about very consciously will come to fruition in ways that you cannot control or do not expect.  So it is important to be mindful and intentional this month.  Do not say things you don’t mean, and avoid letting your mind circle around things you do not intend. The gift of this masculine energy is that if you are mindful about your intentions, if you do choose to focus and take actions that are in alignment with your highest good, you can be incredibly productive this month.  This is a month when humanity has the opportunity to start solving some of your biggest problems.  You as individuals have the opportunities to start solving some of your biggest issues.

      Taking action is very important this month.  It is very important that you not get lost in your own thoughts or spin around in your own emotions.  There is no time for self-pity this month.  Look for an action you can take in regard to every thought you have and every emotion that arises.  It is fine to allow it and explore it mentally, but look for action you can take.  Even if the action you choose is to wait, make sure that you are actively choosing to wait -- that you are intentionally choosing to wait rather than waiting by accident or waiting as a form of avoidance.  Avoidance will be toxic to you this month.  So whatever you can do, do it.  Whatever you are unsure about, take some action to become more certain.  Take some action to discover more about the situation at hand...

      With much love and light to you,
      Jen Eramith

      Welcome to a magical conversation with Spirit!