Weekly Quado's Garden: Release Your Mistakes

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Would life be better if we had not made that "one" mistake? The thoughts, ruminations, regrets and "what ifs" which come from that train of thought...is this 'real'? What is your perception of reality? It is only as real as we allow it to be. It is a mental exercise we have found ourselves within that may seem to have a deep root and difficult to remove yet you can remove it; you can release it. Shift the the perceptions. Just as you are looking at a crystal. Turn that gem and begin to see another side to the memory, the circumstance or person. Are you the same person you were then? Of course not and that is because we have grown from the experience. The mistake is simply that; an experience and we can use it as a tool for continued growth and change. Release our perceptions, let go of everything that has held itself in anything other than a beneficial and healing touch in your heart, your mind, your body and your spirit. What is real is You. Right here, Right now. Cup your hands and create a vision of these including all of those "might have been", "what if" and other regrets. See them for what they are and release with True Faith and Peace in your Self. Separate your hands and lift them up as you release it all. You are stronger, wiser and more confident than you were then. If you do not see nor feel that be patient with yourself and hold to all that you have released. Allow the illusions to fly away and transform your life, transform yourself, more and more into who you truly are. That is a soul wiser than you may think full of abilities and skills that make an impact not only in changing your life but in how you touch the lives of others and, through those, you are impacting and changing the world. Now is the moment of opportunity that is not simply knocking; it is opening as a flower in full bloom displaying all of its beauty and strength in this beautiful matrix that is life. See each glimmer and shine, yes as a set of diamonds arrayed before you as you breath in and embrace yourself for you are embracing life as you do. Each diamond is not just the potential; it is the manifestation that is right here, right now, ready to begin to shine so pick which you are most drawn to Knowing they are all of equal value. There is no wrong choice. There is the choice of Love, of Life and you are choosing to step into your deepest and highest essence of who you are. As you do those old 'mistakes' are no longer a hindrance as you let them go and in that they were transformed to Know that you hold a richness to share in love and compassion and confidence through all of your experiences that you have grown into, from and with. You are renewed. Smile...inside and out and allow yourself to shine and be the Glorious Divine Soul You Are.

      Release Your Mistakes

      Cup your hands together, hold them out in front of you, and place within them a mistake you have made.  Now, pay attention to what your mind is saying.  It says that life would be better now if you had not made this mistake.  It brings forth a whole host of fantasies, how this or that would be better if only, if only you had done this, if only you hadn’t done that,  if only you had followed through, if only you had made a different choice.

      None of this is real. This is mental chatter and fantasy about what might have been.  It is not real.  The only thing real is right now, right here.

      So quiet your mind and release each mistake, each and every one.  Take your mistake into your hands, notice the fantasy talk which accompanies it and choose to let it go, like a bird you are releasing so that it may fly away home.  Just release it and watch it fly away.  And away with this so-called mistake, release the old hopes and dreams, the disappointments, the blame and the shame.  Let it all fly away.

      You are as you are right now, and everything you have done has led you to this moment.  And here, standing just where you are, exactly as things are, you are surrounded by opportunity.  It is sparkling all around you, waiting to be noticed, obscured only by your tenacious hold on the past.  Release yourself from all that shame and just look around.  See this moment clearly.  See how it sparkles with newness and opportunity.

      You are standing on an open field of grass and it is full of diamonds sparkling in the sun.  Each diamond is a choice you might make, an action you might take, a wondrous opportunity to be and grow and learn, a chance to embrace life in its wonder and beauty.

      Let go the old and embrace this moment.  Let it sparkle.  Reach down and pick up a diamond, right now.