Suzanna Kennedy ~ EMDetox.com: Ready to share your gifts in a bigger way?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Aloha Friends,
      Be who you are. Do what you came here to do.
      • Are you ready to share your gifts with the world in a bigger way?
      • Are you ready to attract the people you are meant to serve (your tribe)?
      • Are you ready to find out how to spiritualize marketing strategies so you
        can
        maintain your heart-centered, soul-aligned values while enjoying
        greater business success?
      If not, no problem, just delete this email. If you are, then please join me for a special event.
      Marketing With Heart
      Suzanna Kennedy interviews Dawn DelVecchio
      Thursday, April 5 @ 5pm Pacific Time
      No charge
      Interview will be recorded for replay
      Register Here: http://emdetox.com/InterviewDawn
      The big question many of us in the healing arts ask is:
      “How can I serve my soul purpose and enjoy business success
      without compromising my time or my values?”
      Yes, I created a business to support my soul purpose. So I know
      how
       important it is to work and live in Integrity, Transparency
      and Authenticity. I simply MUST be aligned.
      At the same time, I want to enjoy business success,
      doing what I love and serving the highest good.
      And I want to do this without spending too much time
      bogged down in ‘techy’ details, or too much money hiring
      someone else to handle these things for me.
      Is this a dilemma for you, too?
      If it is, then I want you to meet my friend Dawn.
      She’s a teacher’s teacher with an insider’s understanding of
      soul-based integrity AND high-level training in the ever-changing
      world of the internet. Dawn serves as abridge for those wishing to
      reach and serve a greater
      audience, with ...
      Authenticity and Heart
      Dawn and I will be having a LIVE conversation
      on Thursday the 5th of April, and we’d love
      to have you there. It’s free.
      We’ll be talking about 2 critically important issues for your business:
      • How your Tribe Building Triangle can serve YOU as you serve others.
      • How to overcome the most common blocks to success.
      What Dawn has to share can totally transform your
      business - and your life. So if this is resonating with you,
      please sign up right away.
      Can’t make the live interview? No problem. Sign up anyway
      and you will automatically receive the recording.
      Looking forward to sharing Dawn’s expertise with you.
      Blessings,
      Suzanna

      Suzanna Kennedy,
      www.RealityCrafting.com