Visionary Music: New Release - DNA.L2.2012 Transmission #4

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      NEW RELEASE - April 1, 2012

      Transmission #4 is Now Available

      DNA.L2.2012
      (Now Ready for Planetary Integration)
      For those of you who feel you have grounded the foundational frequencies in the DNA Activation LevelOne Series, it is now time to move forward into the DNA.L2.2012 Transmissions.

      Series includes
      6 Soundscapes
      (CD, FLAC or AppleLossless formats)
      plus Bonus Extras (MP3 Files Only)
      Composer's Cut (Gary & JoAnn share thoughts)
      Guided Journey (introductory journey)
      Trance-Mission (subspace communications)
      Personal Guidance with Shapeshifter

      LISTEN TO SAMPLE SOUND FILE

      Soundscapes will be released Monthly on the 1st
      January 1 through June 1

      CURRENTLY AVAILABLE #1  #2  #3  #4

      Can be Purchased Separately or as a Set
      as Downloads or on CD
      Project Info & Sound File Samples

      This message was from:
      Visionary Music, Inc. | 5400 Park Street N #105 | St. Petersburg, FL 33709
       Forward To a Friend