World Puja Newsletter: Soothing Your Soul and more.....

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      If e-mail images are not able to be viewed,
      please click here to view in your web browser:
      http://www.worldpuja.org/newsletters/20120331e.php

      WorldPuja.org
      March 31, 2012

      ALL NEW: FROM MAUREEN MOSS

      THE WORLD PUJA NETWORK NEWSLETTER

      April 2012

      FREE:

      The World Puja Network World Meditation
      and Planetary Transmission

      2 Hour MP3 and Transcription!

      "Amazing, truly and absolutely amazing!"

      -A. Boucher

      http://www.maureenmoss.com/free-downloads

      DON'T MISS:

      DR. WAYNE DYER AND I TALKING ABOUT
      CREATING YOUR LIFE ON PURPOSE and "THE SHIFT"

      Tuesday April 3, 2012 6:00 PM PDT

      (if you miss it we will post it in our Archives)

      at http://www.worldpuja.org

      "The World Puja Broadcasting Network: the Leader in Empowerment Internet Radio," is now in its 11th year of daily global broadcasting. More than 900,000 people have made their way to The World Puja Network's daily, powerful, compelling informative broadcasts, over 1,800 timeless, empowering archives and multi-faceted website.

      The Shift becomes easier with The World Puja Broadcast
      Network paving a clear-cut path for you, daily.

      IN THIS ISSUE:

      1. A NOTE FROM MAUREEN

      2. BRAND NEW WORLD PUJA NETWORK ADVERTISING OUTREACH PROGRAM. (Are you ready to let the world know who you are and how to reach you?)

      3. SAVE THE DATE/PICK YOUR FAVORITES:
      A Sampling of our Fantastic April Shows. (FYI, next month we have 2 new hosts and the return of one of our favorite hosts, Panache Desai with a completely new type of show that will take everyone straight to "The Heart of The Matter!")

      Note from Maureen:

      Dearest Hearts,

      As always I pray you are well.

      In lieu of an article this month and as a result of receiving numerous E-mails regarding the unsettledness many are feeling as we all move through this very narrow Universal eye of the needle, I felt that offering the 2 hour World Puja World Meditation and Planetary Transmission as a gift would be a soothing balm for the soul.

      I pray it, and all of our broadcasts this month empower you, nurture you, lift you, shift you and as always give you broader and deeper perspectives and empowerment as we hold our hands and our hearts together as ONE, and move through this mighty time on Planet Earth.

      Know You Are Loved!

      BRAND NEW:
      THE WORLD PUJA NETWORK
      ADVERTISING OUTREACH PROGRAM.

      Does Your Business Need A Boost?

      Would You And Tens Of Thousands Of Others Benefit
      If They Knew What Your Service To Humanity Is?

      Is It Possible That You Have A Key
      That Would Help Transform A Life?

      WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY?

      What could be a lull in your business now, could transform
      into a boom in your business from now on.

      Click here for all details

      HIGHLIGHTS OF WORLD PUJA BROADCASTS THIS MONTH
      • Kenji Kumara continues with his "Ascended Mastery Teachings," activations and meditations (quickly becoming one our most sought out shows). This month Kenji teaches you about the "Waves of Light" in preparation for the 12-12-12.

      • Dr. Wayne Dyer and I delve deeply into "How To Create Our Lives With Meaning and Purpose." The Time Is Now. The Energy is Ripe. We Hold In Our Hands The Power To Change Our History. If you don't quite know how to go about your beautiful purpose at hand, you will after our shifting conversation.

      • Rikka Zimmerman turns her attention to everything about your body, from weight, to agelessness, to image and more from a very unique perspective.

      • Kumari Mullin is talking about two very important topics, "How To Unhinge Ancestral Unworthiness" and today's "Spiritual Warriors."

      • Hans King focuses his attention this month on mental, physical and spiritual balance and the MOST IMPORTANT "Learning to Love Yourself Above All Else."

      • Kate Romero on Spiritual Contracts, has an inspiring show on "Leveraging Your Role in 2012" and another, on "Love and Partnership."

      • Matt and Julie have a very cool show about "The Adventures of I AM." (That's one I can't wait to see. What is I AM up to???) They're also doing another that takes us beyond our current concepts of love.

      • Pippa and Archangel Metatron will do a transmission about patience and then another this month for "Clarity and Clean-Up."

      • James Gilliland talks with Mark Hoza about Humanity's True Potential and Marcia Schaefer about the "Special Needs of the 21st Century."

      • Dr. Dain and Gary, founders of Access Consciousness, bring you new shows about money, abundance and business, not as usual, as only that dynamic duo can, and another that answers many of your direct questions that you have been asking them about.

      • Sheila Gale has a great conversation with powerhouse and financial wizard Kathy Sawers and another important show with Allan Lokos on "Patience: The Art of Peaceful Living." (We all need to buff up our patience in big way now as new life moves into place, which is why this subject is being covered twice this month.)

      • On "The New Human" DeAnne talks about "Our Rising Energy" and "Letting Go of the 3D Ego," with love and blessings, and wisdom as to how to do that.

      • Dr. Steven Greer has a fascinating and insightful show on "Energy Secrecy."

      • And, Kerrie O'Connor covers "April's Energy Forecast" and "How to Resurrect Your Sacred Heart."

      And of course, there are dozens more. All details and hosts, guests, and topics are all at http://www.worldpuja.org. Another full on month!

      May you be blessed every single moment of every single day.

      I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance.
      May Grace follow you wherever you go. Know you are loved!

      Namaste,

      Maureen Moss

      President of The World Puja Network, LLC

      http://www.worldpuja.org

      http://www.maureenmoss.com
      E-Mail: Maureen@...
      Or: Maureen@...