Inspire Me Today - Today's Brilliance from Lexxi Saal

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      Do one thing everyday that makes someone else happy. ~ Lexxi Saal

      Today's Brilliance™

      Lexxi Saal

      Lexxi Saal

      Lexxi is a singer, a songwriter, and the founder of the Lexxi Loves Foundation, which supports and does fundraising for foster care families.
      If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      Hi it's me Brilliant Lexxi.
      I am 11 years old. I may be small but I am convinced I can have many successes and make a difference in hundreds of lives. I have a mother who was adopted and when I thought about the possibility of a child not having a loving family a good night kiss or warm home, I could not do anything.
      Love is so easy to give and it is free! There is always more to give. You don't need money, only a heart. My goal is to make one more child feel special. Make one more child feel as though there is LOVE out there in the world. I hope and believe I will grow "Lexxi Loves" bigger every year.
      I have been blessed with a wonderful loving family, and now recently a gift from God- a beautiful voice to sing with. I am writing and hope I will be able to help others when I record my CD and share everything I have through song. I will be adopting two children when I grow up. I will give them a family to love and security that my family has given to my mama....

      A Message from Gail Lynne Goodwin

      Do you know someone AMAZING? We would love to hear your recommendations for Inspirational Luminaries! We are particularly interested in youth who are doing great things and changing the world despite their age. Please email us your recommendation at submissions@...!

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance. We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 1872, Bigfork, MT 59911