Ronna Herman/Randy Monk: Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast this Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast - Ascension Symptoms

      Share FacebookTwitter More...

      Dear Friends,

      You are invited to join Ronna Herman, Archangel Michael and Randy Monk for a FREE 60 - 75 minutes Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast on Saturday March 31, 2012;  11:am Pacific, 12:00pm Mountain, 1:00pm Central and 2:00pm Eastern.

      As before, the live TeleWebCast is free; an mp3 download will be available within a few days after the event for $12.

      The topic of this event is ASCENSION SYMPTOMSWe will be answering questions submitted prior to the event regarding ascension symptoms.  It is recommended that you submit your questions early; we will not be answering questions submitted during the TeleWebCast.  Click on the link below to ask your question or submit a comment.

      Please see details below.  Call in (or type your greeting in the question box) 10 - 15 minutes early and say hello to Ronna and Randy.

      Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested.

      FREE Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast
      Saturday, March 31st
      2:00pm Eastern
      1:00pm Central
      12:00pm Mountain
      11:00am Pacific
      Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)
      TO ATTEND, CLICK THIS LINK ...
      Dialing Instructions for Guests
      Primary Number: (408) 490-3078
      Backup Number: (703) 344-2171
      Conference ID: 278730#
      Local Numbers for the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK: http://NConnects.com/Local

      Many blessings and angel hugs,
      Ronna and Randy
      Share FacebookTwitter More...

      Sign up on right side of this page/link to receive Archangel Michael's Monthly Message via email http://ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html
      You are invited to join the QFM Facebook group.

      Certified QUEST FOR MASTERY teacher's page:

      Free Study Guide:

      ------------ EVENTS ------------

      THE BEST OF THE BEST
      ARCHANGEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS
      BEYOND 2012

      PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS AS A WORLD SERVER
      TWO-DAY   WORKSHOP / LOVESHOP

      SATURDAY * JUNE 16 AND  SUNDAY * JUNE 17, 2012
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN
      RANDY MONK * LORD MELCHIZEDEK
         $233 ** ORCHID SUITES * 130 NORTH SUNRISE,
      ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA * (EAST SACRAMENTO)

      NEW INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED AT THIS WORKSHOP
      THAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BEFORE.

      Space is limited.
      Please reserve your space early so you will not be disappointed.

      SUGGESTED STUDY MATERIAL AVAILABLE AT www.RonnaStar.com:
           ~ SCRIPTING YOUR DESTINY
           ~ REFERENCE & REVELATIONS * GLOSSARY & ILLUSTRATIONS
           ~ TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION * OPENING TO CHANNEL
           ~ BECOMING AN ALPHA MASTER AUDIO PROGRAM

         More details: http://ronnastar.com/seminars.html

       ___________________________________

      In the Company of Angels includes a series of four 30-60 minute webinars (first one is FREE), culminating in a two-day workshop within the powerful energy of Mt. Shasta, California during the Fall Equinox on September 22, 2012.
        More Details: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#angels

      Ronna will not be participating in this event.
      _________________________________

      Timely Guidance TeleWebCast featuring an interview with Ronna Herman.  On this Mp3 download Randy Monk asks Ronna questions about her experiences as a messenger for Archangel Michael.  Learn what Ronna did to prepare for her mission as a messenger, and some of her experiences along the way.  More details at http://timelyguidance.com/store/#ronna

      Please join Ronna Herman and Randy Monk for the Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast.  Our periodic telewebcasts will be announced prior to broadcast.

      ---------- BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------

      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OUR SECURE WEBSITE OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY * WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT

      OPENING TO CHANNEL
      DEVELOPING YOUR TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS

      Expanded consciousness and mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage.  However, this ability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficient and clear channel.  Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth, Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our "private lines of communication" with the higher realms.  An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect and interact with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and Celestial Teachers.  Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council's guidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TO CHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable information to the faithful aspirants on the Path.  Each of you is needed as a SENTINEL OF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11 SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & H via Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas

      Archangel Michael's latest  book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools. http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html

      Companion spiral-bound booklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet contains in-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael has used in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of the latest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmations from AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations.  It is a valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for those who have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets of Self-mastery. http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html

      Ronna Herman/Star*Quest - 6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, Nevada 89502

      Randall T Monk/Timely Guidance - 808 West Saint James Street, Peoria, Illinois 61606

      808 W. Saint James Street, Peoria, IL 61606 USA