Sheila Gale: Phenomenal YOU! Bonus Weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Friends,
      " Phenomenal YOU! "

      A Special Teleseminar Like Nothing Else!
      This is the most popular call to date!!
      On This Call Panache Will:
      • Connect you with your own inner knowing.
      • Facilitate personal empowerment.
      • Increase your vibrational frequency.
      Please listen again & again & share this link!! This is the
      most response I've received from almost any interview!! It's
      what we all need right now!

      Guy Finley is the best selling author of The Secret Of
      Letting Go and The Courage To Be Free. He is the Director of
      "Life Of Learning Foundation", a non-profit teaching
      self-realization, and a teacher of self-empowerment, and
      spiritual evolution.
      This talk addresses the fear, and worry that many of us are
      experiencing and he sheds light on how not to become the
      victim of these passing lies! If you are going through any
      financial, personal or health fears right now.

      Maureen Moss is a 4 time award winning author, inspiring
      speaker, and a tireless teacher in empowering us to go
      inward to find out who we are, and why we’re here.
      Maureen Moss is a precious gem, a wayshower, a pioneer and a
      powerful catalyst for humanities great shift occurring
      now...
      She is someone who, with total guidance from the Divine, and
      unparalleled persistence, has found her true calling.

      1
      Nick Williams is a living example of everything he teaches.
      He left a deeply fulfilling & very successful) career in IT
      sales to build his own successful business - and having
      inspired tens of thousands of people to discover the work
      they were born to do - he as a personal development expert,
      truly walks-the-talk.
      He will share his steps to success, by stepping into a new
      reality and showing us ways to creating and generating
      money, while doing what you love!
      Sincerely,
      Sheila

      Reality Radio Productions