Mt. Shasta Retreat with Meredith & Expect Wonderful!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012

      message from meredith
      March 28, 2012

      Hello YOU Beautiful Being...
      On behalf of Archangel Michael and I, may I say, Mt. Shasta is calling your name~!

      For a wonderful way to visit the sacred mountain, gather energy, meet kindred souls on the path of remembering, and to explore life on the leading edge, may I suggest you join us in June?

      I'm writing to share with you the details for the first Expect Wonderful Retreat, which will take place this June in Mt. Shasta! The Retreat will begin on Friday, June 15 in the evening and end on Sunday the 17th around 6 pm.  There are also optional other experiences--a pre-retreat gathering available (only for Legion Members), and limited post-retreat slots for in-person readings.

      The retreat site is in the Mt. Shasta City Park, which is a great location plus will allow me to keep the energy exchange for the event at a reasonable level.  I've also kept the size of the gathering relatively intimate so, if you'd like to attend, I encourage you to sign up before the space is full.

       A three-day exploration and celebration of the life on the leading edge.

      An Expect Wonderful Retreat
      June 15 - 17, 2012
      Mt. Shasta, California, USA

      As a bonus, there's also an early-bird pricing available...but only for a short time.  Click the image above, or HERE for all the details.

      Need I say it?  This event will be amazing!
      Expect WONDERFUL, of course!  A soaring gathering in a most special place, at an incredibly auspicious time.   Wow.

      Looking forward to meeting you in the flesh! LOL
      Love,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102