Fw: 16 degrees Leo The Angels of Omniscience

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      16 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Omniscience

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Ychniag�

      Beloved, As we behold the beliefs of mankind over the centuries, we find that most people believe that the Divine Attributes of Omniscience, Omnipresence, and Omnipotence are not possible to obtain.

      How then could your teachers, including The Christ, have admonished you to go within and find and be found by the Holy Spirit and become ONE with God?

      When Jesus said, "All that I do ye shall do and more." Was that a mistranslation?

      Mankind is encouraged to mature into the Divine Attributes. The masters, saints, and prophets are not illusions and their examples and teachings are based on reality.

      �Y-Ch-N-I-A-G�

      Y�This sound of this letter in the cosmic language is the virtue of the rhythm of life. �This virtue has been influencing the law of evolution from the beginning of creation towards its perfection. The child of God who has researched life from a mystic-scientific point of view will most easily succeed in fully comprehending and mastering the original rhythms of life and the laws of harmony-legality. On a mental level, this brings about the faculty of profoundest cosmic intuition and inspiration which, at the same time, may be regarded as the gift for absolute devotion to, and deepest love for, Divine Providence. Many other abilities arise of macrocosmic value. In the emotions, this imparts an aptitude for prophecy. On the material level, this virtue gives the ability to materialize or dematerialize anything.� This letter and virtue has the color of pink, the musical note of C-sharp, is of the element of etheric earth-penetrating-everything, and is the virtue by which the heart was created.

      Ch� This sound is the virtue of clarity and perfect purity. Its color is light violet, it is the water element and has the sensation of coolness, it has the musical note of D- sharp, and is the virtue from which the left leg of every child of God was made. Meditating on this virtue removes obscurities and �gives the faculty of differentiating the clear from the unclear, and to perceive and understand everything in its purest form. On the mental level a child of God learns to perceive and understand all the languages of the universe. On the emotional level the faculty of understanding and practically applying rhythm in all phases is gained. This gives power over life and dath of every being in all spheres and planes. On the physical plane all the mysteries of the water element are mastered.�

      N�This sound in the ancient language is the virtue of Supreme Happiness. In the intellect, this virtue controls the connection between mind and heart, or thought and emotions. Mastering this virtue gives control over any other being, and enables one to help others solve any problem. On the emotional level, mastery over the drive for self-preservation and control over any being is gained. On the physical level mastery over cohesion, or the power of coherence or gravity is gained. This virtue has a deep red color, the musical note of A, is of the water element of emotion and has the sensation of coolness. The liver of all beings was formed by this virtue.

      I�� The letter I represents the law of cause and effect in the ancient language. It has a light opal color, the musical note of G, radiates from the left kidney, and has the sensation of earth and weight. By mastering this virtue, the faculty of a perfect memory and conscience is gained. Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotion and the physical body is gained.

      A� The letter A is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be lavished upon a human being. Matering this virtue gives the faculties of clairaudience, clairvoyance, and eloquence. It has the color light blue, the musical note of G, radiates from the lungs, and has the sensation of ease.

      G� The letter G symbolizes the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents �all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of givine true divine blessing.�

      It is the cherished purpose of Divine Providence that each soul shines in the splendor and brilliance of complete Divine Consciousness.

      There are cycles that govern life as it evolves over the centuries in forms of mineral, plant, animal, and human. As your teachers have foretold, now is the time in the cycle of creation that you will be maturing into greater levels of Divine Consciousness.

      It is the purpose of these messages from the angels, day by day, to build the framework of knowledge that allows access to ancient wisdom to help you . This is your birthright.

      We remind you that whenever a long time goes by and there is no interaction or communication with a friend, a distance develops between the consciousness of the two of you. So it is with relationships with the heavenly hosts, when you do not correspond and interact frequently.

      When you first begin to ask for assistance, this unfamiliarity and distance is quite large. As time goes by and we interact more and more, a great closeness , understanding, and connection develops.

      Be patient as you meditate on the divine virtues. For many of you are regaining a skill that was bred out of you by an educational paradigm that values the Betawave function of the brain to the exclusion of the Delta, Alpha, and sometimes Theta. The ability to go into pure being-Delta, the ability to go into deep inward thought-Theta, and the ability to feel your own and others emotional reality-Alpha, were often passed over in favor of memory, logic, and the five senses. Becoming one with omniscience and the other divine virtues requires all four of the brainwave patterns working together in complete harmony.

      We are the Angels of Omniscience. When you desire to be one with God, to absolutely follow in the footsteps of enlightened teachers, call on us with the assurance that your desire is Holy and Beloved of God.

      When you call on us, understand that whatever beliefs and knowledge that you entertain already will be expanded beyond the infinite . Over time the most profound intuition descends upon you.

      As your mind and heart are opened to omniscience of Divine Understanding, great is the rejoicing in Heaven, for one of God�s children has become The One.

      The greatest and final belief in illusion and limitation is death. As we are called to help you obtain Omniscience, this illusion, like all others, is overcome.

      "ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN".

      Remember that your master Jesus and others have said, "I and the Father are One."

      "ALL that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite of spiritus sanctus is www.spiritussanctus.com

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Get a FREE e-mail account and save 5 square feet of rainforest with every e-mail you send or receive! Visit http://www.planet-save.com to sign up now!