Reflections About Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012

      Source: Iajpat nagar

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Must Read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On the edge.....

      There will be moments when the only thing left is for you to question your existence. Life can be so damned hard for each of us.

      There are always days when we get so lonely and depressed. When we cry. When the world has lost its colors. When the rest of the world is happy and you are not.

      There will be times when we lose all reasons for living; and problems will seem so hard that we wish there was no such thing as tomorrow.

      But then again, we should also know, that they are just another bitterness in life trying to twist the personage in each of us; and corrupt our perceptions about life.

      When these times happen, do not succumb to the temptations of giving up. Yes, to live is to suffer and the only way to be happy is to suffer willingly.

      Often, the worst of times yields the best lessons in life. We have to go on in life's extremes. We don't have to give up

      Remember::::: "When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

      ♥♥♥ aadi ♥♥♥