Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - March 4, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Soul's Alignment

      I call for the Divine Presence to allow my Soul's alignment to all the Divine Love and Light that I can receive for the good of my evolution and the evolution of the Earth at this time.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954