Grow your heart to adjust to the new times

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012

      Source: Spreading Planetary Awareness

      by Lakshmi Thadani

      These are times of transition; a lot of people are having a hard time coping with a myriad of feelings that involve conflict with others, or not feeling comfortable in their relationship to the world.
      Times like these require each one of us to expand our heart if we don’t want to be left behind in the new energy wave that demands our growth. Yes, it DEMANDS our growth: because we either sink or we soar, there is a choice we have to make and we have to make that choice right now.

      When the energetic heart space is too small to hold and process intense emotions ranging from the very best to the scariest we can be left feeling lost and despaired, trying to grasp on to illusions outside ourselves that will never quite help expand the state we require to reach in order to be at peace again.

      On the insight and inner guidance I have come to recognize and pay attention to, I have realized that in order to overcome a crammed energetic heart space we need to actively help it grow to encompass the duality of life along with its diverse range of emotions.
      This is done through meditation, visualization, and most importantly willingness take responsibility for our wellbeing.

      If you feel you could benefit from this very simple 2 step process here is how it works and it can be added to your daily practice of prayer, or meditation:

      * When you wake up in the morning take a few minutes to sit in silence, close your eyes and visualize light particles piercing through your heart chakra breaking out any blockages, actively visualize its light expanding in all directions and growing strongly from within. Actively recall words like: compassion, love, peace, laughter, serenity, generosity, caring, etc.

       * During the day, when you see yourself confronted with a situation, person, or thoughts triggering feelings of anger, jealousy, rejection, etc…. remind yourself that your heart is expanding to soar above such feelings and be at peace. If possible, quickly bring back the vision of light piercing and helping you expand your heart.

      Please feel free to add your own variations or modify the visualizations to the process until it feel just right but we all need to grow our heart chakra through visualization and intent.

      July.2011