Power Animal of the Day: Eagle

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Among the very first of my totems and how auspicious  a time for this great spiritual messenger to arrive bearing his guidance and teachings. Even though there are no mountains here nestled within this property along the Gulf Coast are where a pair of bald eagles come every year as well as a golden eagle, my totem, does the same. That will always speak deeply to me and unfold more of the greatness of Spirit. One of the many lessons it brings to me is that Spirit can abide and prosper and flourish within any location. There are no limits except what we hold to being a limitation. Greatness and independence is not dependent on our outer surroundings. It is a matter of heart, of choice, of Spirit. Listening and embracing the time and messages on how to step into the role of a leader and that can be in a number of ways and levels. All denoting true courage of the Heart and Soul which is born of the Love and Passion for life. Let us remember that true leaders are not ones that dictate to others how to live; they redefine life by living Life with integrity, honesty, truth and love. By the example of their lives and humbleness of Spirit that comes from Knowing and accepting themselves; the confidence to step up and within. To coin a phrase "they own their independence" for they make this their own and receive it gladly for it is a testament not only to themselves but those who also inspired them to greatness through their own great and humble souls. As this message speaks on: Be True To Yourself. Trust that you are where you should be, you are not only in the Moment you Are the Moment. Watch and be apart of soaring to newer heights and the awareness, insight, clarity, knowledge and wisdom which comes from that. As you listen to your inner Voice and guide yourself you will be a guide and beacon to others. This is one aspect of how we grow into a healthy and vibrant interdependence as a family, a community and how expands to embrace, accept, change and transform the world; because it first has already happened within you.

      The Eagle
      Greatness          Leadership          Independence

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the eagle fill you. Click here to listen to the Eagle's Song.

      A potent symbol of true greatness, the eagle brings many gifts into your life.

      Eagle energy will flood you with courage, a free spirit and independence that will take you beyond the limits of your life to date.  Your own greatness will begin to emerge as you welcome eagle power into your life and feel it surging within you.

      The eagle lives in the tall trees and high cliffs and soars above life with majesty, blessed with extremely keen eyesight.  You will find that you are now able to stay above the fray and still know exactly what is going on and when to dip down and utilize your new-found powers of leadership.  Be true to your beliefs; lead and others will follow, for you are the eagle.

      Brave and true, filled with greatness and deeply worthy of the respect which is shown you, you are the eagle.