Fairy Phantoms posted on theQuantumAwakening.com 3-3-2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Fairy ‘THE FAE’ Phantoms
      It is said, ‘When the first baby laughed for the first time,
      his laugh broke into a million pieces, and they all went skipping about.
       That was the beginning of fairies."
      These pristine clear phantom crystals call themselves Fairy Phantoms or Fae Phantoms for short. These powerful and gentle crystals allow one to get closer to the fairy kingdom and nature. These crystals reach in and out of time to the beginning a place where the wee folk, who were immortal lived in the ancient barrows and cairns. Fairies are generally described as human in appearance and having magical powers, they are a species completely independent of humans or angels. No one really knows how fairies originated — unless it's the fairies themselves, and they're not telling. Tales of the fairies can be found on every continent. Fairies are simply nature spirits and as ancient, as wind and rain its self. They're the manifestations of the living spirit in all of organic matter.

      In the 15th century, an alchemist named Paracelus divided fairies into four elemental groups: sylphs (air), gnomes (earth), undines (water), and salamanders (fire). They are made of flesh and blood, he said, and procreate like human beings but are longer lived than man. In the 17th century, a Scottish minister named Robert Kirk wrote that fairies "are of a middle nature betwixt man and angel," with "light changeable bodies, like those called astral, somewhat of the nature of a condensed cloud, and best seen at twilight."
      In the early 20th century, a Theosophist named Charles W. Leadbeater developed an elaborate system of fairy classification inspired by Darwin's theory. Leadbeater maintained that fairies live on an astral plane divided into seven levels. He believed the fairy race to be the original inhabitants of England, driven to its margins by the invasion of mankind.
      Another Theosophist, Edward Garner, argued that fairies are allied to the butterfly genus, and are made of a substance lighter than gas, which renders them invisible to human beings (except clairvoyants). The function of fairies in nature, he said, is to provide a link between plants and the energy of the sun.
      The fairies dwell in and out of these pristine magical Phantom crystals The phantom crystal has experienced numerous lifetimes, of learning, and "being", while continuing in the same physical configuration; the crystal represents the many phases of life, which may be experienced simultaneously.  The structure within the crystal exhibits triangular and pyramidal formations, these formations emanate the energy to shift and awaken all livingness  holding within them the keys of Time.. The phantom allows the earth to have total recall.  The beauty of the phantom assists in one truly seeing the magnificence of the perfect undisturbed state of light inside. Phantoms can also be used to access the Akashic records of ones future, past and multidimensional lives.

      Fairy ‘THE FAE’ Phantoms
      3 different sizes to chose from
      Allow the Universe to pick the perfect Fairy crystal for you.
      Already wrapped and ready to go to their new homes

      Group A Costs $29 weighs approx 3 oz. includes shipping in USA

      Group B Costs  $25 weighs approx 2 oz. includes shipping in USA

      Group C Costs $23 weighs approx 1+ oz. includes shipping in USA

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name/address/ with over 2000 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment. .
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way home to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD
      THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL
      THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217
      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page