The Bell's Chant ~ Thich Nhat Hahn

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012

      Source/Post: Helene Perrin Averous

      the bell's chant

      Magic moment...
      Venerable Master Thich Nhat Hahn sits on a cushion
      In the shiny green countryside of a french village
      Hundreds people sitting here
      With Him
      In silence...
      Just the chant of the leaves in the so alive trees
      And the birds, and the crickets, and the grass...
      far away, the steeple of the little church
      lost among the clear roofs of the village
      is staring at us
      We are all here
      and Now...

      There is only me and Him...

      only me...

      no one...

      just That...

      Suddenly, the bell rings
      There is just the sound of the bell

      I open the eyes
      A child is holding the bell
      Thich Nhat Hahn is ringing the bell

      Once
      Twice
      Three times

      and then...
      As a magic moment of life

      the bell of the far away church starts chanting

      My heart starts smiling so widely
      I can guess a deep smile on His So peaceful face too...
      The world is ONE

      There is one bell chanting
      and echoing in the whole Universe...

      Graceful moment...