TUT... A Note from the Universe

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 29, 2012
      The presumption, Dear Ones, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.

      Love you,
          The Universe

      Newly discounted TBT (Thoughts Become Things) Caps!

      Spread some positivity!

      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
      © www.tut.com ®

      Trust me, Friends, the Dream Fairies are real sticklers.

      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

        If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, Dear Ones. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

        A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

        To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as what we feel for you.

        Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

        This is the time of year we celebrate You.

        Bowing before Greatness,
            The Universe

        IT'S NOT TOO LATE! A digital gift certificate for ANYTHING TUT!
        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
        © www.tut.com ®

        Dear Ones, 2013 is going to be remember as your "Break Out" year... Mine too!

        © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809