Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 02/28/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      The best way to accomplish an improved environment is to focus upon the best things about where you currently are until you flood your own vibrational patterns of thought with appreciation, and in that changed vibration, you can then allow the new-and-improved conditions and circumstances to come into your experience.
      Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift all self-imposed limitations (and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" # 363
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.