Archangel Michael March 2012 Message.Ronna Herman

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012

      Archangel Michael's Monthly Message

      FacebookTwitterMore...
      TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN

      MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-3-2012

      THE POWER AND MAJESTY OF THE ELEMENTS
                  Beloved masters, an understanding of the elements of FIRE, AIR, WATER, and EARTH, which are unique components, facets or elements of the nature of our Father/Mother God within this Sub-universal experience, is vitally important as you seek greater wisdom and Self-Mastery.  These are the four major elements which were encoded within the bodily system of the original human form to assist in Self-realization and Self-mastery on the material plane of existence. These elements are supplied to all created matter in this Sub-Universe via the great Archangels' RAY-diation of the twelve Rays of God Consciousness from the Heart Core Essence of our Father/Mother God.
      * The Etheric Body and Soul Self are attuned to and fed by the Element of COSMIC FIRE. * The Mental Body resonates to and is energized by the Element of AIR /ETHER
      * The Emotional Body is attuned to and affected by the Element of WATER.
      * The Physical Body is anchored by and attuned to the Element of EARTH for the duration of each Soul's journey into the realms of density, the first through the fourth dimensions.
                  The qualities, attributes and virtues of the Seven Rays of God Consciousness for this solar system were placed within Spheres of Light.  These spheres, known as chakras,  were designed to spin at a very high velocity, which made them appear to be spinning cones of Light radiating from the front and back of the physical body. Therefore, you are  constantly radiating frequencies of Light out into the world of form.  The power of the vibrational patterns, as well as the frequency level of the harmonics you project, will determine whether you will experience joy, peace and abundance, or limitation, stress and discord. Every living cell within your body is a capacitor which stores memories and energy patterns. For every feeling there are endocrine glands secretions producedwhich match the vibrational patterns you emit.  Therefore, you might say that there is a specific energy pattern of hate and an energy pattern of love, and so on in varying degrees, depending on the power, force and consistency of the energy you project.
                  As you begin the journey of ascension back into the realms of Light, you gradually lose density within the physical vessel-not necessarily body mass-but your bodily form begins to resonate with higher and higher frequencies of Light. Never before have so many masters of Light walked the Earth among the masses.  Many brave Souls were given the option of leaving the planet and continuing their work/mission from within the Celestial Cities of Light, or to continue their service to humankind within the framework of their chosen earthly environment.  We wish you all to know that we are well-pleased with those of you, the Light Bearers, who are steadfastly walking through the dense, shadowed valleys of darkness in order to create a pathway of Light for others to follow.
                  Gaining mastery of the four elements of God-consciousness will assist you in creating a constant flow of Sacred Fire energy throughout the chakra system and the physical vessel.  The Etheric Body vehicle is composed of the ELEMENT OF FIRE.  In the beginning phase of your ascension process, the more refined vibrational frequencies of God-consciousness must first filter through the Etheric Body before they gradually begin to flow freely throughout the physical vessel.  You must slowly build up a tolerance for these refined frequencies of God Light so that they do not create too much discomfort or do bodily harm. The Sacred Fire energy, Adamantine Particles, must flow through the Heart Chakra first, in order to be activated by your loving intention, before this Elixir of Life can freely flow throughout the body. Gradually, over time, as the frequencies of your Soul Song become more refined, you will be able to magnetize higher levels of Cosmic energy as well as greater quantities of Adamantine Particles of Light.
                  The AIR ELEMENT focuses on the Mental Body, the plane of mental consciousness.  The mental nature is fueled by the Sacred Breath of God Consciousness. That is why the breathing techniques you have been given are so important.  Soul-awareness is the critical beginning phase of awakening to one's Divine Nature. The Third Eye, the Pineal and Pituitary Glands, and the Sacred Mind are all critical components of the Mental Body.
                  The Emotional Body is fueled via theELEMENT OF WATER. The Mental Body provides the seed thoughts and the Emotional Body fuels the E-motion or energy in motion. As we have often explained, your creations are either a product of the ego desire-body or the desires and inspiration of the Soul. The Throat and the Solar Plexus are integral power sources for the Emotional Body. However, the full power of manifestation begins when you have tapped into the Kundalini Sacred Fire or the Adamantine Particles of God Light stored within the Root Chakra, and you have completed the connection with your Soul Star and OverSoul Self so that you have access to the Antakarana, River of Life. The activation and harmonization of the Mental and Emotional Bodies and the merging of the lower and upper chakras via the Heart Chakra result in a merger of the Father God and Mother Goddess qualities, virtues and abilities within the physical vessel.  Your level of godliness is predicated on the harmonic resonance of your Soul Song, or the dimensional levels in which you are attuned.
                  The ELEMENT OF EARTH via the physical vessel is both an anchor and your means of soaring into the realms of Light once more.  You cannot ignore the physical vessel and still fulfill your earthly mission.  If you deny the bodily form, you are denying your God-given uniqueness and the specific, complex form that you chose for this life's journey into the material realm of existence. You, along with the guidance of your guardian angels and your Council of Light, chose the appropriate DNA /ancestral lineage, the race, culture and circumstances you would be born into for this specific life's experience. A broad spectrum of tests, challenges and opportunities were programmed to give you the best opportunity for Soul-growth. These events were designed to be initiated at the appropriate times throughout your lifetime. As always, free will applies, and it is up to each person as to how he/she handles the tests and takes advantage of the opportunities. Do you understand that each and every person is constantly releasing or emitting energy which originated from the God Source?  You are using this God-given gift of Light/Life in either a positive or a negative manner.  Via your free will, you are the cocreator, the builder of your own reality.
                  Many of you are experiencing a transformation process of ascending in consciousness along with physical evolution whereby the Kundalini Fire stored within the Root Chakra is moving swiftly up the chakra system and throughout the physical vessel.  This too is a dynamic and vital part of the ascension process.  We have asked our messenger to share with you an article which was prepared for one of her recent wisdom teachings webinar classes:
      KUNDALINI * SERPENT FIRE
      RONNA HERMAN * SACRED SCRIBE * OVERLIGHED BY AA MICHAEL
      FIRE OF GOD,  SACRED FIRE,  SACRED WHITE FIRE AND KUNDALINI FIRE ARE ALL TERMS USED FOR  ADAMANTINE PARTICLES OF LIGHT,  THE FUEL OF LIFE BREATHED FORTH FROM THE HEART CORE OF THE SUPREME CREATOR.
      KUNDALINI: A Sanskrit word which literally means coiled. This Sacred God Fire lies coiled at the base of the spine, and until activated, it is dormant or at rest and unconscious. It is often envisioned as a sleeping serpent; hence a number of English renderings have been created using terms such as "serpent power."  The ancients tell us that the Kundalini resides within the Root Chakra at the base of the spine in three and a half coils. It has been described as a residual/ reserve source of pure God Fire. According to ancient wisdom teachings, there are two nerve currents in the spinal column, a coiled double helix within a hollow tube, sometimes called a "Rod of Power," that runs along in front of the spinal column. The Caduceus symbol, used as a healer's and a medical symbol, is an ancient drawing of two entwined serpents around a central rod with wings at the top. You may see this symbol on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus
                  Through meditation and various other spiritual practices, the Kundalini is awakened and will begin to rise up through the chakra system alongside the spine. The progression of Kundalini fire through the different chakras leads to different levels of awakening and mystical experiences. When the Kundalini fire finally reaches the top of the head, the crown chakra, it sometimes produces a unique mystical experience as you are reconnected to the multiple facets of your Higher Self.
                      THE FIRST MAJOR ACTIVATION is usually felt in the back of the body between the shoulder blades. You will feel a pressure in that area, which can sometimes be quite uncomfortable. This is an indication that the back portal of your Sacred Heart is opening. I have often said, "When this happens, we are growing our angel wings."
                      THE SECOND ACTIVATION: The Kundalini Fire rises to the top of the spine where it connects to the Medulla Oblongata, sometimes called "The Mouth of God." This is an indication that the ascension chakra is being activated. This activation will also affect the throat chakra. Practicing the Infinity Breath and toning will accelerate this process as they will help to break through any distorted energy blocks along the spinal column and within the chakra system. The throat chakra is one of the critical areas within the body which can cause distress as we strive to reclaim our personal power via the means of spoken language.
                  THE THIRD ACTIVATION:  The Pineal and Pituitary Glands are stimulated and will begin to send impulses to the portal opening of the Sacred Mind so that full access to your personal temple of wisdom is realized. In addition, a firm reconnection with your Soul Star and Over Soul-Higher Self is established. When this is accomplished, your spiritual journey back into the higher realms will truly begin.  Also at this point you are ready to receive the Sacred Fire of Spirit; Adamantine Particles of Creator Light will automatically begin to course into your Sacred Heart with every breath. The driving-upward force of Serpent Fire is now accompanied by a down-pouring of Adamantine Particles via your OverSoul-Higher Self, which resides within your Soul Star. You must activate these particles of Creator Light with your loving intention as they course throughout your physical vessel, with the remainder flowing down into the Earth and out into the world for the benefit of the Earth and all humanity.  As the Kundalini, Sacred Fire, begins to rise up your spinal column (the etheric tube of Light), you may experience times of intense inner heat while your exterior body will feel cold and perhaps even clammy. That is the reason why, initially, it is best to strive for a gradual release of the Kundalini Fire stored within the Root chakra so that you may slowly become acclimated to the integration of higher and higher frequencies of God Light.
                  Remember, dear friends, faster and more is not necessarily better when you are in the midst of the transformational process of ascension. As a Self-master, you will begin to experience a constant uprising flow of inner Sacred Fire along with a downward thrust of Divinely encoded Spiritual Fire. This process will spur you on to a greater, expanded awareness, more inspired thought and the activation of capabilities of which you were not even aware.  Bounteous blessings, miracles and  assistance from our friends of the higher realms will become the norm, and you will be given an opportunity to become an active, full-fledged World Server along with the great multitude of World Servers from all over the planet.  I, for one, am excited about what the future holds for us, the Bearers of Light.  My mantra for 2012 is: THIS IS OUR YEAR TO SHINE! Eternal Love and angel blessings, Ronna
                  Beloved masters, it is important that you realize that each phase of the Divine Plan is holographically imprinted upon the Earth's auric field, just as there are Memory Codes and impulses which have been or will be ignited within each of you at the appropriate time. No matter your beliefs, the celestial winds of change are growing stronger and stronger as they permeate everything and everyone on Earth.  All must evolve or devolve; nothing can remain static. We encourage you to take advantage of the unprecedented opportunities which are constantly being offered to you. Know that we are with you every step of the way, onward and upward.  You are loved most profoundly, I AM Archangel Michael.
      Transmittedthrough Ronna Herman *As transmitter of this article I, Ronna Herman, claim the universal copyright in the name ofArchangel Michael.  Posting on websites is permitted as long as theinformation is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit ofauthorship and myEmail and website address is included. It may be published in journals,magazines or public print with permission from : E-mail:RonnaStar@...

      FacebookTwitter More...

      Sign up on the right column of this page to receive Archangel Michael's monthly messagevia email: http://ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html

      Certified QUEST FOR MASTERY teacher's page:

      Free Study Guide:

      ------------ EVENTS ------------

      THE BEST OF THE BEST
      ARCHANGEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS
      BEYOND 2012
      PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS AS A WORLD SERVER
      TWO-DAY   WORKSHOP / LOVESHOP

      SATURDAY * JUNE 16AND  SUNDAY * JUNE 17, 2012
      ARCHANGELMICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN
      RANDY MONK * LORDMELCHIZEDEK

      $233 **ORCHID SUITES * 130 NORTH SUNRISE,
      ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA * (EAST SACRAMENTO)
      Space is limited to 75 people.

      NEW INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED AT THIS WORKSHOP
      THAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BEFORE.

      Please reserve yourspace early so you will not be disappointed.
       SUGGESTED STUDY MATERIALAVAILABLE AT www.RonnaStar.com:
                              ~ REFERENCE &REVELATIONS * GLOSSARY & ILLUSTRATIONS
                              ~ BECOMING AN ALPHA MASTERAUDIO PROGRAM
                              ~ SCRIPTING YOUR DESTINY
                              ~ TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION* OPENING TO CHANNEL

      IN THE COMPANY OF ANGELS
      A Gathering

       In the Company of Angels includes a series of four 30-60 minute webinars (first one is FREE), culminating in a two-day workshop within the powerful energy of Mt. Shasta, California during the Fall Equinox on September 22, 2012.
       More Details: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#angels

       ------------ TELEWEBCASTS ------------

      FREE live Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast. The topic ofthis event will be ASCENSION SYMPTOMS.  Wewill be answering questions submitted prior to the event regarding ascensionsymptoms.  It is recommended that yousubmit your questions early; we will not be answering questions submittedduring the TeleWebCast.  Click on the link below to ask your question or submit acomment.

      Please seedetails below.  Call in (or type yourgreeting in the question box) 10 - 15 minutes early and say hello to Ronna andRandy.

      Please sharethis information with anyone you think may be interested.

      FREE Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast
      Saturday, March 31st at 11:00amPacific
      Simulcast! (Attend via Phone orWebcast -- it's your choice)
      TO ASK YOUR QUESTION, SUBMIT A COMMENT, AND ATTEND THIS TELEWEBCAST,CLICK THIS LINK NOW... http://InstantTeleseminar.com/ ?eventid=25517739

      LIFE MASTERY TOOLS

      DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE - MANAGE YOUR CHALLENGES - MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS

      This unique course consists of three proven methods to:
      • Discover your life purpose.
      • Easily transform challenges, stress, worry and fear.
      • Manifest your desires.
      LIFE MASTERY TOOLS - DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE
      (This Discover Your Purpose series has started, but you can still access the replay.)
      During these webinars I will share how I discovered my life purpose and how you can use the same method to discover your mission in this lifetime.  This is the same method I used to reinvent myself; and to create a new right-livelihood.

      LIFE MASTERY TOOLS - MANAGE YOUR CHALLENGES
      In the course of these webinars I will share several methods I have successfully used to manage and transform challenges, stress, worry and fear.  These techniques will help you move through these challenging times with ease and grace.
      LIFE MASTERY TOOLS - MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS
      Throughout these webinars I will share the system I used to go from an annual income of thousands to an income of hundreds of thousands of dallars.  The Laws of Manifestation can be used to create streams of income, harmonious relationships, vibrant health, and more..

      ~EACH SEGMENT WILL CONSIST OF THREE 60 MINUTES WEBINARS~
      All lessons will be recorded, so if you cannot attend the live event, you can listen at your convenience.

      Participants can register for each subject individually, consisting of three webinars, for an energy exchange of $28, or as a package of all three topics (nine 60 minute webinars) for only $73.  There is no discount if you pay for each topic individually.Details here: http://www.timelyguidance.com/classes.html

      ------------ BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------

      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OURSECURE WEBSITE OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY *WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT or go to: http://ronnastar.com/products.html

      TUNING FORKS * For personal use or as tools in your healing/therapy practice * Receive AA Michael's information about BIOENERGETICS * SOLAR HARMONICS * HOLOGRAPHIC VIBRATIONAL REPATTERNING to balance the chakra system and also information on how to use the tuners   **  SOLAR HARMONIC SPECTRUM (Set of  8 tuning forks, full octave) All sets come in a velvet pouch. Retail $164 *   SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE FROM STAR QUEST: $140 * ANGEL TUNERS, SET OF THREE CRYSTAL TUNERS: $55 * BODY TUNERS, SET OF 2 TUNERS, C & G: $45 *SPACE CLEARING KIT: $35*

      Archangel Michael's latest book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools.  WOULD YOU LIKE TO: Open the portals to your Sacred Heart and Sacred Mind in order to reconnect with the multi-facets of your Divine Self? * Heal, harmonize and revitalize your physical, mental and emotional bodies? * Learn how to tap into the cosmic storehouse of abundance and prosperity? * Claim your spiritual wisdom as you learn to commune with your Higher Self? * Global Priority:  $25 PLUS S&H * $7 USA * $13 Canada & Mexico * $17 Overseas * You may request less expensive First Class S&H

      * CD 8-1 * ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * Ronna Herman with Randy Monk as host. Topics covered: New Age Sexuality * Manifesting Abundance * Food for the Soul and Higher Awareness * The three levels of Consciousness and the Body Elemental * Full Moon/Sun Rituals * Special message from Archangel Michael *  60 minutes of vital information for ascending humanity.    $15 plus S&H

      * CD 8-3 * ASK ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * Ronna / Group Pyramid * Questions answered: Where is the City of Light nearest me? * How do I deal with sexual energy? * Should I make a geographical move? * Can we reverse the aging process? * Is the spiritual energy of the Earth shifting to different locations? * How can we change our DNA? * How can I know if I have cleared past karmic energies? * Will we have a choice to incarnate again? * Do I need to suffer so much pain? * Where is our soul located? * What is a soul fragment? * Message from AA  MICHAEL * Vital information to assist you to move through these chaotic times of change with ease and grace. $15 plus S&H

      AUTHOR: RANDALL T MONK *DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE, MANAGE YOUR CHALLENGES AND MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS $10 + S & H:  $5 USA * $7.50 Canada & Mexico * $12 Overseas http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books-others.html
      Expanded consciousnessand mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage.  However, thisability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficientand clear channel.  Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth,Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our"private lines of communication" with the higher realms. An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect andinteract with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and CelestialTeachers.  Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council'sguidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TOCHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable informationto the faithful aspirants on the Path.  Each of you is needed as a SENTINELOF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & Hvia Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html
      Archangel Michael'slatest  book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that wereoriginally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats andsecret wisdom schools. http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html
      Companion spiral-boundbooklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet containsin-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael hasused in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of thelatest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmationsfrom AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations.  It isa valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for thosewho have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets ofSelf-mastery.  http://ronnastar.com/products/products-books.html

      Ronna Herman/Star*Quest -6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, Nevada 89502

      Randall T Monk/Timely Guidance - 808 West Saint James Street,Peoria, Illinois 61606

      808 W. Saint James Street, Peoria, IL 61606 USA