Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration -27 February 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Do you have an offbeat quality to your life?  What kind of a question is this, you ask?  Well this devil-may-care attitude of being truly you, is actually quite important to love and light and awakening and planetary ascension. In various versions across time and space you cultivate you.  And your uniqueness continually makes our whole experience expand, diversify and in essence, more wonderful.  So please, yield to those quirky individual preferences which are yours, indulge and enjoy them.  We LOVE you for them, the specificity of the Divine that you show us.  Wow.  Inspiring!

      Life at the Ideafrontier
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102