New Stones/Crystals Posted on Quantum Awakening 2-262012: Past Life Healing Stones & Star Mirror Stones

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      There are more pictures of these stones at the link just below for anyone who wants to see more of these. :)

      PAST LIFE HEALING STONES
      Petrified Wood from Madagascar
      As spring slowly comes around, all kind of dirt is kicked up in order to get ready for new plantings. Old soil/soul is turned over and what was hidden deep within is brought to the surface to be seen in the light of a new day.  Since we are all connected to Mother Earth and we borrow our form and body from her while we are visiting this blue green sphere, we too experience an upheaval on a cellular as well as a past life level. In 2012 deep healing is occurring with or without your permission.
      The cells of Earth have their encoded orders and know what to do; they march forward at a steady pace never missing a beat. Each pain within your body is a cry for help, a stuck fear, trauma or memory, literally a pain from the past.  Each Past Life Healing Stone comes with a deep teaching that one cannot ignore, they loving insist that you take out the karmic trash and let go of the rope that still binds you. You are more than anything that has happened to you.
      Hold each stone and take a deep breathe like one ready to climb a mountain or dive deep into the See. Clear the inner field, for the landing of a new truth that shows one who they really are and why they made past choices. Ask for this healing on a cellular level releasing past and present life traumas, fears judgments, and negative beliefs thru all the levels all the lifetimes all the cells all the bodies.
      Let go of the need for penance and stop paying for a debt older than time. Each realm and lifetime beckons one back like a siren on a rock, seducing one to crash upon the shores of what once was, not what is.  Like an actor you played all the parts: the good and bad, black and white, right and wrong. That polluted water has passed under a bridge that was torn down many many years ago, It Is Time To Let Go!
      These stones come to escort you out of the hometown of remorse into the landscape of greener pastures. Tilling the soul brings new growth and that is exactly what these healing stones do.  Before you begin working with your stone take time to write down everything you fear, person place thing. Imagine if you had a magic wand and could just magically make all that is dark inside you turn to light. All those secrets and thoughts you keep that shadow your beautiful light, ‘POOF’ gone just like that.
      Petrified wood has been around since time immortal it is ancient and powerful. It has endured the ravaging changes of time and become stronger, it is a powerful stone of transformation and healing. Petrified wood is commanding in removing obstacles and can assist anyone who is feeling stuck or having the experience of being frozen in time.  Use it to assist in reaching goals that you are having trouble with or to smooth a path for an endeavor that you feel maybe be difficult. Petrified wood is used for accessing past life because of its inherent link with the past.
      Petrified wood is basically fossilized wood that has had its organic matter replaced by agate, bit by bit, as it decomposes.  The wood structure is maintained, but the wood fibers are slowly changed into stone. It is a good stone for grounding and stabilizing one's emotions. It is useful in calming survival-based fears and protection, offering one the  feelings of safety and security.
      During a crisis, a piece of Petrified Wood will give you strength and support, providing insight into cause and effect. It is an excellent stone for leaders assisting one to advance to ones highest chosen level.   Petrified wood is powerful in removing obstacles, both past life and present day.  Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation.  It assists one to advance to ones highest chosen level.  Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival based fears.  Petrified Wood assists in setting a pace and staying with that pace all day long.  It is useful for bringing patience to those in a process of slow inner transformation, and for bringing that change to fruition.  Petrified Wood strengthens one’s backbone, physically and in terms of self-will.  It is beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair

      PAST LIFE HEALING STONES
      Petrified Wood from Madagascar
      only #4 /#10 available
      SOLD  #1 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 1 pound 13 oz.

      SOLD #2 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 1 pound 6 oz.

      SOLD #3 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 1 pound 8 oz.

      #4 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 1 pound 13 oz.

      SOLD #5 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 2 pounds

      SOLD #6 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 2 pounds

      SOLD #7 Past Life Healing Stone weighs 1 pound 8 oz.

      STAR MIRROR
      STONES
      SORRY SOLD OUT

      Within these stones is a deep remembering of a time that we looked to the stars for our information. When the night sky was a message board filled with timeless truths. The deep blue starry sky, in all her magic and power, are seen within these stones. They are ancient stellar truths that seek to be seen in the light of 2012. The sparkle they hold is a renewed hope of the Light within the dark.  When one aligns with the stars a repository of remembrance is triggered enabling one to see.
      (Specular Hematite). Specularite contains a collection of dark blue metallic mica flakes resembling the night sky, tiny glittery bits that are powerful energy generators. A transmitter stone which causes light to pass through you, specularite is symbolic of the light that can always be found in the darkness. its likeness to the night sky will remind you to always reach for the stars.  These pieces have a stellar polish that creates a highly reflective mirror like surface, looking into them  brings all your fragmented energies into a unified whole.
      The language of light from the stars comes to speak to us directly in a crystalline form that can be absorbed. No more encrypted codes that can only be deciphered by the gods but a new underlying simplicity to the pattern that untangles the DNA.  We are finally ready to biologically instruct the way we were born to do.
      A new entrance is created in the old pathways as the higher vibratory light goes hand in hand allowing the dimensions to meld and become Seeable. Holding or placing the specularite upon the body can trigger an alchemical action. All situations that have you coming undone are holographic of nature. Problems come to move you through sections of time into a cleared aspect of your own truth.

      These wonderful stones allow you entrance into vibrations that help you to shift your future by making higher choices within your creational thought fields. Pathways of least resistance are seen in clarity as we search for that which is free of density and pressure.
      Specularite combats electromagnetic pollution. Keeping a piece near your computer is a good idea. A gently uplifting stone, specularite protects the psychic and empathic sensitivities. It is also effective in the transmission of healing energies. Specularite is also beneficial for the blood, anemia and hemoglobin (an iron-containing protein attached to red blood cells that transports oxygen from the lungs to the rest of our body). Each piece is a unique shape, but all have the same brilliant luster.

      These stones are as sparkly as a night sky, but I just could not capture that, they are much prettier than they appear.

      STAR MIRROR STONES
      weigh about 4-5 oz. each
      Cost $29  includes shipping in USA extra for international postage

      These are ready to go....
      allow the Universe to pick out the perfect
      stone for you.... no bad choices

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name/address/ with over 2000 on crystal list it is hard to keep up. Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment. . All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way home to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      I have posted new crystals on quantum website.  This email is sent out simultaneously to all people on Quantum crystal list.
      Crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis in order of emails received, please be patient in this process.

      Please honor all crystalline transactions, they start working with you as soon as you commit to purchase.
      If you live outside the USA please let me know when you order so I can add international shipping to your order.

      Please make payments via www.paypal.com  to thequantumawakening@...

      or send USA check to
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tennessee 37725
[...]

      To be added to the Quantum Awakening Crystal List go to

      THE QUANTUM AWAKENING, PO box 217, Dandridge, TN 37725, United States

      You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.