Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel -February 26, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Compassion

      Create a habit of bring the Light of Compassion into your being before any other reaction can take place and you will discover that this truly is a new time to be alive.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954