Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 02/26/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      You cannot find someone, even if they deserve it, as your enemy and stay Connected with who you are at the same time, because your Source will not take sides like that. No one can stay connected to Source Energy, and push hard against someone else. There are these battles that are fought in the name of "God", and all of these prayers that say, "God is on our side," and we say, god is not on your side, nor is god on the side of those who fight against you. god does not take those sides.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, December 15th, 2001 # 361
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.