What is Reality? ~ Sisquam Spiritguide

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012

      Source/Post: Tod McNeal

      "WHAT IS REALITY?

      I recently was asked what I thought "reality" really was. Here is the answer I sent to the person who asked the question. I thought I would share it with each of you.

      Your question on reality is a difficult one. I think it consists of two pieces. Think of one piece as a computer program and the other piece as our behavior while within that computer program. Let me try to explain. Universal energy is constantly being sent to earth and each of the cells in our body have antenna that receive that energy. Think of that energy as a computer program that creates a certain operating environment for us to operate in. So a general reality is created by the energy program. ( the illusion or matrix) Our free will allows us to chose how we operate within that environment. Since everything is energy, our thoughts create energy and go out into that environment and bring us back like energy. Negative thoughts bring negative energy while positive thoughts bring positive energy. Thus we create our own environment or reality within the energy program being sent by the Universe.........what is happening right now is that energy program being sent to us has been changed and each of us is beginning to react to it. Those of us who raise our vibration will continue to be in this new Age of Love program being projected. Those who do not will continue to be in the old program, but ultimately it may be on another planet." ~Sisquam Spiritguide