Progress is Not Always Linear ~ Brian Weiss

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012

      Source: The Sacred ॐ Jღurney ॐ Of The ॐ Sღul. 2

      "If you are evolving into a more loving, more compassionate, less violent person, then you are moving in the right direction. Like me, you may become distracted, make wrong turns at times, lost until you find the way back. It may seem as if you're taking two steps forward and then one step backwards, but that's all right. That's how it works when we're in human form. Enlightenment is a slow and arduous process, requiring dedication and discipline. It's perfectly fine to rest now and then. You are not really going backwards; you are consolidating and resting.
      Progress is not always linear. You may be very advanced when it comes to charity and compassion, but more of a novice concerning anger or patience. It is important not to judge yourself. If you don't judge yourself or allow others to judge you, you will not become frustrated."
      ~ Brian Weiss MD
      Shared with love and blessings, Julie ♥