Expect Wonderful: New Channeled Message

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      February 2012

      The energy of this month continues to come in strong waves and from many sources, as we have been experiencing for a while now.  Today we have the full moon in Leo (at 1:57 pm pacific standard time) and this alignment is again, supporting us in paying attention to things in our lives that need to move and change.

      I smiled when I read the Full Moon Update written by Pat Lilies and shared on the Power Path Shamanism site this morning, as her observations that "Leo in any form encourages us to express our deepest heart felt spirit self," was right in sync with the message I received yesterday from the Eloheim of Grace:

      With the full moon, today is also the day to invite again the energies to support you in your evolution toward participating in planetary ascension.  Each new and full moon between now and the March Equinox is a great time to formally invite the energies of these alignments to flow into your life, to open to the energies of the Great Central Sun and clearly state your intentions...

      I make my soul available to these new energies so that I may ascend as a human being on this planet.

      Peace + Love to you,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013

        Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

        life at the ideafrontier.
        January 6, 2013

        namaste lovely.

        The energy stream I am receiving today is significantly expanded from before.

        The sensation is intense.

        I am spinning whether moving or being still. Hydrating, grounding, in a blissful mood, the experience continues.

        I intend to integrate with grace, and to rise to a new elevation vibrationally with the gift of this abundant energy, to interpret this intensity as the wind to my sails that it is. To embrace being evolving and being MORE. Amazing too, how much more aware I am of myself as an energy field.

        And how are you this beautiful Sunday?

        ~

        a new channeled message

        I began a new energy update in late December, but it continues to shift daily. I called upon the Council for the Golden Dawn Temple asking them to please clarify and guide us since I could not seem to complete yet this article. Ask and you shall receive! Yesterday morning, I received a very simple, direct and affirming message  from The Council of Light,

        May it give you some reassurance and clarity as we continue on our journey acclimating, integrating, discovering and creating the new reality.

        Although I am not writing much lately, I am giving a great deal of readings. Channeling it seems, is not affected by the ongoing energy changes!  Just MEREDITH :) LOL.  The focus of the transmissions lately is keenly on giving people a sense of their own inner landscape and what's coming into focus for this year. The energy has been very supportive of us in this way. When and if you feel inclined, I'd be honored to co-create an Oracle Reading to support your thriving as you participate in the new year.  To read more about what takes place in an Oracle Reading and/or to arrange for one, click here.

        Many people are experiencing big shifts these days.
        I invite you to be gentle with yourself, allowing your understanding of self to to be soft, so you may enlarge.

        Love and the freedom of being a beginner to us all!
        Meredith

        © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

        Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013

          Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

          life at the ideafrontier.
          February 20, 2013

          the floodgates have opened.

          Are you feeling it? Lots of movement.
          Lots of support.  Lots of energy to create with and lots of good-vibes!

          a new channeled message

          I just received a very simple, direct and surprising message from Shambhala, through Nehru (a new for me, source) with Archangel Michael and The Council of Light,

          Today, I had so much creative energy flowing through me I am having to eat repeatedly to give myself the physical stamina to give it form. "I am learning my limits and how to not do less than I can," as my coach Eric Maisel writes in a tale.

          May you know such flow.  It's feeling mighty-fine!

          Namaste, sunshine,