TUT... A Note from the Universe

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
      When you focus upon anything at all, Dear Ones, it's like a call goes out to every corner of the Universe, summoning ideas, strength, courage, insight, resources, and whatever else is needed to complete the laser beam of your concentration. If it's an answer you need, it will be forthcoming. If it's a choice you have to make, your options are calculated and recalculated under each scenario. If circumstances need to be arranged then every soul on the planet is consulted. And if it's help you need... we're already there.

      When you focus upon anything at all.

      Not bad, huh?

          The Universe

      Today's my 51st, Friends!

      Hard to believe I've been writing these Notes for 11 years! Thanks for the memories!

      51% OFF EVERYTHING TODAY*! And, really, thank you!

      * excluding live events and tours.

      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
      © www.tut.com ®

      Every corner of the Universe, Dear Ones.

      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27, 2012
        However safe you might think you are right now, Dear Ones, you are even safer.

        However much you might think you are loved and guided right now, you are loved and guided even more.

        And however likely you feel your future happiness is to blossom, let me assure you, it is, in fact, inevitable. Eternally.

        It's simply that from within the jungles of time and space none of what I just shared is obvious, even as I hold you in the palm of my hand, because you've accepted what is unquestionably the single most daunting challenge I've ever imagined: to forget that we are one.

        Good on you,
            The Universe

        This 10-hour audio program covers all the basics of reality construction: including in-depth visualization guidelines, easy belief-alignment techniques, and the 7 steps you can immediately begin taking to get unstuck, leveraging the Universe and engaging the magic.

        "Awesome! On a scale from 1 to 10: 100!" * "There is not a wasted word, it is so straightforward - here's what you need to do, get moving..."

        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
        © www.tut.com ®

        Yeah, Friends, how are we going to top time and space? You're doing so well.

        © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 29, 2012
          The presumption, Dear Ones, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.

          Love you,
              The Universe

          Newly discounted TBT (Thoughts Become Things) Caps!

          Spread some positivity!

          Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
          © www.tut.com ®

          Trust me, Friends, the Dream Fairies are real sticklers.

          © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

            If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, Dear Ones. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

            A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

            To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as what we feel for you.

            Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

            This is the time of year we celebrate You.

            Bowing before Greatness,
                The Universe

            IT'S NOT TOO LATE! A digital gift certificate for ANYTHING TUT!
            Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
            © www.tut.com ®

            Dear Ones, 2013 is going to be remember as your "Break Out" year... Mine too!

            © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809