Thanks Ash Re: << lovingpurelove >> Visionary Music: New Release - DNA.L2.2012 Transmission #2

  • Rael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
      Thanks so much Ash for sharing this. I have worked with his first set of DNA series that were very powerful. I listen to them every once in a while when inner guidance shares with me to do so.

      Cynthia's angel music is very, very powerful as well. I listen daily when home.

      I will check it out this new series of CDs.
      Thanks again.

      Happy Full Moon to All
      Love and light in the highest,
      Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
      "May you embrace your divine inheritance and blossom to the nectar of universal oneness in the love and light of ever expanding perfection."