TRANSITIONS: [New post] Heart Torus Field & The 2012 Solar Transmissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012

      New post on TRANSITIONS

      Heart Torus Field & The 2012 Solar Transmissions

      by Denise
      If I remember correctly it was a couple of months ago that, while following my nose online, I stumbled upon a really great article called "Follow Your Heart" by Rebecca Cherry http://www.seri-worldwide.org/id635.html at the website SERI-Worldwide.org http://www.seri-worldwide.org/index.html.  I'm not familiar with the author or this website but I was obviously meant to see this woman's article about the torus-shaped energy field we have emanating from our hearts and around our body. I read it and thought it was a very good article and was grateful my Higher Self led me to it...and then promptly forgot it and having read it! Another common ascension symptom but it shows how we're not in our old 3D  linear minds/intellects as much as we've always been but increasingly  in the NOW moment and our hearts.
      When I follow my nose online like this it's because my Higher Self is directing me to some specific information for specific reasons and I know to go with the higher flow and connect the dots so I have a larger understanding about something which I usually share here as I'm doing with this. However, there was more I was supposed to understand when I first read this "Follow Your Heart" article that I did not catch, and so, my Higher Self lets me experience things for myself a bit longer, hurt a bit more from certain ascension and solar related symptoms so I really know on a conscious level what I missed the first time around. Thank you once again Higher Self and I'm learning to pay better attention in this new not paying tight, focused attention sort of way but expanding into a larger, less dramatic and rigid perceptual field type business. That sentence is far more important than it may sound at first.
      To make sure I got the information I was meant to perceive the first time I read Rebecca Cherry's article a month or two ago, my Higher Self let me experience the January 2012 X-class solar flare/CME onslaught and feel like my head, heart, tailbone, hips and pelvic area was going to explode or melt! With that particular physical pain fresh in my awareness and body, I was led back to this same article yesterday where I finally perceived a bit more of what I'd missed the first time around. Better late than never right?
      I had written in two of my articles -- One Month Into 2012 & We've Been Solar Fried!  and 2012 TO DO List -- about how the 2012 ascension and solar energies will be affecting our heads, hearts, and lower body and yet I missed this important aspect of this information and the connection to our 5D High Hearts.
      Since December 2011 my head, heart, tailbone and hips area has been extremely painful and I intuitively sensed these pain-filled body parts were connected and that it all meant something important. I kept clairvoyantly seeing the symbolic image of the human body with this powerful torus-shaped energy field around it from the top of the head to the bottom of the pelvic area receiving the January 2012 X-class solar energies and repeatedly circulating it within its field which was a big reason why we felt increased pressures and palpitations in our physical heart plus increased emotions ("tears" etc.) in our emotional hearts.

                                    (artists unknown)
      After I re-read the "Follow Your Heart" article I made the connections between the material in it with the severe December 2011 and January 2012 head, heart and tailbone/hips pain I and many of you endured. The other thing I kept perceiving was how Leo is the opposite sign (and astrological Age) to Aquarius and how Leo rules the 3D physical heart and lower back primarily and the fifth dimensional unified High Heart. What I want to express in the ways that I've perceived this material so far, is that the 2012 solar energies and cosmic/galactic transmissions are affecting our physical hearts and 5D High Heart Centers—and heads and "pelvic floor"—with increased force and energies and that this entire torus-shaped heart energy field is being profoundly evolved or upgraded during 2012.
      Denise Le Fay
      February 3, 2012

      Follow Your Heart

      by Rebecca Cherry
      "Recently, Neurophysicists have been astonished to discover that the Heart is more an organ of intelligence, than (merely) the bodies' main pumping station. More than half of the Heart is actually composed of neurons of the very same nature as those that make up the cerebral system. Joseph Chilton-Pearce, author of The Biology of Transcendence, calls it "the major biological apparatus within us and the seat of our greatest intelligence."
      The Heart is also the source of the body's strongest electromagnetic field. Each heart cell is unique in that it not only pulsates in synchrony with all the other heart cells, but also produces an electromagnetic signal that radiates out beyond the cell. An EEG that measures brain waves shows that the electromagnetic signals from the heart are so much stronger than brain waves, that a reading of the heart's frequency spectrum can be taken from three feet away from the body...without placing electrodes on it!
      The Heart's electromagnetic frequency arcs out from the Heart and back in the form of a torus field. The axis of this Heart torus extends from the pelvic floor to the top of the skull, and the whole field is holographic, meaning that information about it can be read from each and every point in the torus.
      The Hearts' torus electromagnetic field is not the only source that emits this type of electromagnetic field. Every atom emits the same torus field. The Earth is also at the center of a torus, so is the solar system and even our galaxy...and all are holographic. Scientists believe there is a good possibility that there is only one universal torus encompassing an infinite number of interacting, holographic tori within its spectrum. Because electromagnetic torus fields are holographic, it is more than likely that the sum total of our Universe is present within the frequency spectrum of a single torus.
      This means that each one of us is connected to the entire Universe and as such, can access all the information within it at any given moment. When we get quiet and access what we hold in our Hearts, we are literally connecting to the limitless supply and Wisdom of the Universe, thereby enabling what we perceive as "miracles" to enter into our lives.
      When we disconnect and shut down the Heart's innate wisdom of Love-based thinking, the ego-based intellect takes over and operates independently of the Heart, and we revert to a survival mentality based on fear, greed, power, and control. In this way, we come to believe that we are separate, our perception of life shifts into one of limitation and scarcity, and one in which we must fight in order to survive. This amazing organ, that we often time ignore, neglect and build walls around, is where we can find our strength, our faith, our courage and our compassion, enabling our higher emotional intelligence that can, if we allow it, guide us through our lives.
      We switch the gears out of the fear-based mental state that we have been taught to believe in, and move into Heart Centered living. For this transformation to take place, meditate, "go into your Heart" and access the inner wisdom of the Universe. As each one of us begins this quiet revolution of living from the Heart, we will begin to see it reflected in our lives and in our World. This is how each one of us will create change in the world, create Peace, create Harmony and Balance, and in this way, will we all create the New World Paradigm of Heaven on Earth."
      Denise | February 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM | Categories: New Humans, New Earth | URL: http://wp.me/pnJS1-4ap
      Comment   See all comments

      http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2012/02/03/heart-torus-field-the-2012-solar-transmissions/
      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com