It Begins Here, It Begins Now, It Begins With You ~ James Clair Lewis

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012

      Source: Building The New Earth

      'A big mistake people often make, when studying Metaphysics, is to treat these concepts as mere ideas, things to contemplate, and discuss with your friends. Now that is all well and good, but guess what happens when you apply these principles to the ways you go about thinking, and acting? Yes, that's right. They actually work. Try them out, and see what happens for yourself.

      The patterns of your thinking, and the ways that you go about doing things, are great determiners for the situations that you will be dealing with. If you are trying to do something, and it isn't working, perhaps you need to examine your attitudes, and your methods of operation. If you approach a project with the inner notion that you will fail, you most certainly will.

      To make something happen, you don't merely wish for it. Wishing is static activity, which leads nowhere. Begin with your Inspiration, and then imagine the steps it would take to create it. Next start on the preparations, gathering the things you will need together. After that comes the first real step. This step may appear small, but it is a very big one, because this is the step that sets things in motion. With each step afterwards, the project gains momentum. The sustained momentum of many small steps, gathers strength, which moves the Inspiration into Manifestation.

      It begins here. It begins now. It begins with you, because you have just realized that this is possible. Come join with the rest of us. We need you. We've got some work to do.'

      ~James Clair Lewis

      With~in the Joy of Loving Light, beloved Ones ◡‿◡✿