Power Animal of the Day: Lion ~ Butterfly

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      "Be proud to be who you are, exactly as you are. Hold your head high." This is not a pride that comes from a sense of superiority over others nor haughtiness. It is one that flows from that quiet confidence in accepting, embracing and loving yourself fully as you are. A quiet, calm center and balance that exudes confidence and encourages you to be able to speak clearly from that center, from your heart. Lion is a powerful teacher who enable us to grow into our deeper truths of self-awareness; to act and move forward within your personal truth using this wisdom for not only your benefit but for your tribe, your family and the world at large. Each of us connecting to our inner Lion and giving inspiration by speaking and living your Truth. So give your roar when you feel that there and Know that you will hear other roars when you do. Not challenging you but responding in love and respect as your Voices will rise together in harmony.

      That is one of the important facets of transformation and transformation is a vast understatement. We have been affirming our heart, our passion, our dream, our path. Speaking and standing in our Truth. As we have been making these declarations and affirmations we are able to receive each of the experiences we have, whatever challenges may come, as apart of the process. I know that I am able to reflect in my life and see those parts which were trying to the soul as what was needed, that came to help me not hinder me, to grow and become who I am. They were apart of the chrysalis that enabled me to enter a new life and have confidence, faith, strength, joy and love. They will be an assurance as the next stage is entered and coming through this into a new life to step into fuller and fuller manifestations and growth. I am in the place where I can be grateful  for them and not be held back by an experience or memory from the past. That can be released thanking it for what it is and giving full acceptance to not only existing but to truly live and to truly love. The Butterfly will help guide us through each period of transformation; as we journey from one stage to the next...the stages of life and let us remember to enter into a new life we are in that sense dying from the old yet keep to your heart and soul there is nothing being lost in that. Rather it is being transmuted, transformed as it has all been apart of the process for us to become more of who we are. Accept every part of your life for what it is as this is apart of accepting yourself. Build upon your confidence, your courage; water your heart compassionately' be open to love and experience the transformation as you become more and more the beautiful, Divine Being you are and always have been.

      The Lion
      Courage          Confidence          Command

      Take a deep breath and invite the spirit of the lion to fill you.  Click here to Listen to the Lion's Song

      When you walk, walk like the lion.  Be proud to be who you are, exactly as you are.  Hold your head high.  Look each person in the eye and silently say to yourself:  I am the lion.

      The lion will fill you with courage, the courage to be who you are and show it to the world.  He will teach you how to roar out with your power, displaying your talents and announcing your presence.  He will teach you to have the courage to be yourself, always and in all ways and to know the deep truth, that you are exactly as you should be.  After all, you are the lion.

      The lion is power, but power contained.  He will teach you the strength of quiet command.  He will teach you to hold yourself with such presence that merely being around you will fill others with respect and awe.

      Know and be the quiet strength of complete confidence.  Speak calmly and with authority.  Act from a place of personal truth and wisdom, a wisdom that comes from the quiet times you spend just being and feeling your deep connection with all that is.

      Walk with grace and strength.  Hold your head high.   And once in a while, give out a resounding, magnificent roar.  After all, you are the lion.

      The Butterfly
      Transformation          Acceptance          Gratitude

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the butterfly fill you. Click here to Listen to the Butterfly's Song.

      The ultimate symbol of transformation is now an integral part of your life.  Be glad, for you are the butterfly!

      The butterfly energy will allow you to continually transform, gradually lifting your level higher and higher as you cycle through the stages of birth, crawling, cocooning and flight for each new stage of your life.

      And as you go through this process, over and over, learn to accept that each stage is a necessary part of transformation.  Butterfly energy will help you not only accept, but actually enjoy the early crawling stage, as you learn new skills and new ways of being.  This energy will also help you understand that the chrysalis stage, wrapped in a cocoon with direction unclear, is a necessary state before you can emerge in your full glory.

      And as you finally emerge as a butterfly, something that will happen to you many times in your lifetime, stretch out your beautiful wings and fly, enjoying life to the fullest, engrossed within this moment and this moment only, as you drink the nectar of the garden and give thanks for the many blessings of your life.

      And then, of course, you will do it all over again, for you are the butterfly.