Quado's Garden: You Encompass Your Dearest Dream Now

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
      This does speak deeply on how our future manifests which is to love fully in this moment and embrace it completely. Which adds deeply to loving yourself fully with no judgments and no reservations. Allow our attitude to germinate, take root and blossom in its fullness. As this describes to fill this moment with love, courage, patience, joy and faith...these are not only a fruit but also the Source. All that are and will always be apart of who we are. Everything we have experienced, have lived has been apart of a divine tapestry to bring have those inner veils begin to part fully as we See ourselves as the Divine Loving Souls that we are. Let go of worries, doubt, confusions and Know that you are Loved and you are Love. Our dearest dream is already here and as you encompass it you are encompassing yourself. Smile, breath, take a spin and feel the Peace, feel the Joy, feel the Love for you are all of these and more.

      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050723.htm

      You Encompass Your Dearest Dream Now

      What is required to create this future you dream of?

      It requires that you love now, this moment, and embrace it completely, no matter what it holds.  This moment is not to be judged and found wanting.  It is.

      And from this moment and your attitude toward it springs the next moment and the moment after that.  Fill this moment with love, courage, patience, joy and faith and then let the rest flow naturally from that.