Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - February 3, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Light

      Bringing Light into your present moment and staying in touch with your inner guidance system inspires heart-centered action moment to moment.

      It is not too late to join Shanta Gabriel's 7-week Teleconference Series, Evolution of Consciousness for 2012. More information here.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954