Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 02/03/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 11:19 PM
      The Universe does not know if the vibration you are offering is because of what you are imagining, or because of what you are observing. In either case, it is responding. Where emotion comes in is that emotion is your guidance or your response to your vibration. Your emotion does not create. Emotion is your indicator of what you are already creating. As you think, you vibrate. And it is your vibrational offering that equals your point of attraction. So it's always a match. What you are thinking and what is coming back to you is always a vibrational match. The emotion (your Guidance System) is telling you what's coming.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday, March 7th, 2000 # 338
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.