Infinite Being Newsletter: Enlightenment Now Course Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Spiritual
Metaphysics
      Enlightenment Now Course Announcement
      by Owen Waters
      The free, 7-part e-course entitled Enlightenment Now begins on Sunday February 5th and it will be distributed to you and everyone on this newsletter list.

      This new 7-week course dives into the underpinnings of enlightened consciousness, revealing secrets like...

      How to tune into details of your personal life plan.
      How to make successful decisions in life.
      How to use the principle of effortless action to attain rapid spiritual growth.

      If you haven’t already read my latest e-book, The Answer to Why We Are Here, please do so before the course starts as it will give you a much better appreciation for the course material.

      Amazon.com is offering this e-book free as another promotion, today only. (After today, it’s still almost free at 99 cents!)

      BE READY for the fascinating new course, “Enlightenment Now,” which starts on Sunday! Order the e-book, “The Answer to Why We Are Here” from Amazon.com now at:

      http://www.amazon.com/dp/b006wsqmyc

      You do NOT need a Kindle device to read this e-book, just the FREE reader software that will run on your existing computer.

      Reviews are welcome!

      If you’ve read this breakthrough e-book, go to its Amazon.com page and scroll down to the “Create your own review” button. (Don’t forget to click the 5th of the 5 stars!)

      Helpful information

      To download “Kindle for PC,” the free E-book Reader software for Windows computers:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000426311
      Note: For a problem-free install, disable any firewall software such as Norton or McAfee Internet Security.

      To download free Kindle Reader Apps for Macs, iPads and smartphones:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000493771

      Next, obtain your copy of the e-book, “The Answer to Why We Are Here” by Owen Waters at:

      http://www.amazon.com/dp/b006wsqmyc
      In the UK use Amazon.co.uk. In Germany use Amazon.de.

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.